Chapter 42||kidnapping.

I grabbed my gun and strapped it into my belt as I took a deep breath so many things were going inside my mind. I pushed down my worries and and walked out of the 'bathroom' or whatever the thing was.

gally stops me as I try to leave. "you realize you and thomas are just the bait." gally says "you don't need a gun." he adds and crosses his arm. "I might need it." I scoff and try to walk away but he grabs me. "you are the bait. understand?" he asks and I nod in response . "give it." he says and holds out his hand."no. I may need it." I argue  "you supposed to look like you miss her now give me the gun." he says and roll my eyes and and buckle the gun and place it in his hand. "fine." I scoff and walk away. 

vera hugs me and smiles at me. "it's ok briar. you'll be ok." she says and finally lets me go. "I know." I sigh and newt, me and thomas start to walk. "wait love! before you go-" 

"yes?" I ask and he smiles "ready for this love?" newt asks. "as I'll ever be." newt gives me a hug and lets me go "good luck love." he says and I take a deep sigh and walk we wait on a side of a bus stop, while newt waits on the side of the road just incase. I wait around this damn bus stop until the wicked work bells go off meaning all the nurses were off me and thomas wait for while before the doors swing open and bunch of nurses leave to go home I look around then turn back to what was in front of me. 

my sister. I put my fakest smile on while me and thomas waved to her. I watched as her jaw dropped. she rubbed her eyes to make sure she was seeing right. she wasn't happy to see us in fact she was horrified. I could see the sweat falling of her head as  she tries to step to us but the bus flies by blocking her from looking at us and moving.   

me and thomas quickly turn away and walk away from the crowd.

"sure this will work?" he asks. 

"She'll follow me wherever I go."I say "sadly." I scoff and I feel her following us away from the crowd. "bingo." I say with a large grin on my face.

I keep walking quickly away from her and she starts running after us. "rosie! rosie! why are you here?! please rosie! thomas?!" she calls out. and we keep walking away from her.

"thomas?"

"rosie?"

"thomas!"

"rosie!"

"Aurora!"

"sis! come back!"

"I don't understand?!"

"please!"

"I miss you too but you have to go!"

"wait up!"

"thomas!!!!"

"guys come back!" she shouts and we keep walking away and ignoring her  as we lead her to a private area we stop and turn to her and she calls my name. "aurora."

"its not aurora anymore its briar. aurora was the one who people used and who people could hurt. that's not me. hello. teresa." I say trying to hold myself together. "what are you guys doing here?" she asks. "I wanted to see my sister." I say and fold my arms. "well you should go things aren't going well here if they catch you-" 

"they'll what? hurt me?" I say getting closer to her. "come back home teresa." 

"no go back." she says. and I sigh. "before we leave answer me something." I say and step closer to her. "do you regret it?" she shakes her head full of guilt. 

I flash her bitter smile "thank you sis" I say bluntly. "for what?" she asks  "for making this so much easier." I say and turn away  before gally comes up behind her and covers her face. 

she screams a little before the passes out from the bag we covered he face with.

I walk back to the bunker with them and we tie teresa in a chair. 

"what? what is this rosie?" teresa asks and I look away from her. 

gally sits in front of her "so this is how this is going to go. I'm going to ask you some questions and your going to answer." he says. 

teresa looks over to thomas with a pleading face. "why you looking at him? don't look at him look at me. he's not gonna help you and neither is aurora so get that out of your head." he said.

"gally?" she asks in utter shock. 

"now first thing tell me where minho is is he here?" gally asks. 

"yes." she stutters.

"where can we find him?" gally asks. 

"t-t-the third floor." she answers and gally nods.

"how do we get in?" he asks again.

"you can't!" she responds

"oh I'm sure we can. you just won't tell us." I say and grab a knife from the table and hold it to her neck. 

"so tell me 'sis' how do I get in?" I snarl in her ear.

"what happened to you?"

"you did. now answer!" I order and she starts breathing heavily. "come on now." I say and hold the knife closer to her throat. 

"you'd need a thumbprint." 

"great I'll cut your thumb off." I say and she gasps "do what you want to me. I know your mad."

"you know what." I scoff and kick her chair over.

"YOUR DAMN RIGHT THAT IM MAD 'SIS' YOU KILLED SO MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING AUNT MARY TELL ME? IS THAT WHAT YOU PLANNED WHEN YOU CALLED WICKED. THAT WOMEN IS WORST PERSON ON THIS EARTH AND YOU TAKE HER SIDE OVER MINE YOU DON'T GET TO PLAY THE VICTIM HERE THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE LEFT IS THAT SICK RAT MANS CHILD! DO YOU REMEMBER HIM!? WHAT HE DID TO ME!? WHAT HE DID TO MOM!? TO VERA?! TO DAD? TO ALL OF US! YEAH YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN FUCKING CARE!" I screamed and stormed off and stood behind newt. 

"briar......" teresa stuttered as her voice broke.  

"listen teresa. take our trackers out." gally orders and everyone sits and waits for her to take the trackers out. 

she gets to me and starts to take it out. "it might sting." she warns "can't sting worse than your sister betraying you." I scoff. 

"briar.. I did what I thought was right." she explained while she wiped my neck. "Whatever. piss off." I said and stood up and walked off.

I turn back and grab the knife from her. "nice try bitch." I snarled and started to get ready to go to wicked.

"come on teresa. get ready to go back to work." gally says taunting her as he grabs her and leads her away.