Chapter 21|| promise.

"do you ever feel like the whole world is against you?"

a moment passed by before I chuckled and respond "ehhh no I don't think being scroching hot weather and oh whats that last thing my parents are dead!" 

"I just can't remember them"

"I cant remember anything."

"I mean the world isn't fisacly against us but you know in hearts" minho says faking sypothy.

"yeah oh and up your ass." I say.

"and around the corner." vera adds

"'do you feel like the whole world is against you'." teresa mimicked. 

"thats one of the most stupid questions I've ever heard."

"nah thomas still tops anyone." minho says and chuckles at thomas's angry face. 

"thats just a rude."

"hate to break it to you but things don't exactly go our way." 

jorge chuckled a little and took out a flask "well seems like you could use this then." he says I shook my head and pushed the flask away. he rolled his eyes as he took the flask back and set it down on the table. 

"I have three questions 1, where are you going 2, where did you come from and 3, how can I profit." he says crossing his shoulders. 

teresa leans down and puts a knife in my pocket. "I don't trust these people and neither should you, be ready for anything." she whispers in my ear while thomas and minho talk to jorge. I nodded and hide the knife in my pocket. I took a second to look around I turned behind me and boy with dark skin a dark hair with brownish eyes and a skinny like body with a girl with curly black hair and brown eyes and light mixed skin they were holding ropes and sneaking behind us I saw them in the corner of my eye get close and took a deep breath and as soon as I felt breath tickling down my neck I kicked my foot of and hit him then I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him on the ground. then the girl lunged at me and I quickly grabbed her and a knife and held it up against her throat. 

"no sudden moves." I said holding her up as everyone paused at what  was doing thomas looked at me with horror and mouthed 'what are you doing' before jorge spoke up "put her down..." he muttered keeping his hands up as he walked closer to me. 

 before I could react I felt a sharp needle go through me and newts voice scream "rory watch out!" and then, everything went black. 

later I woke up with my wrists tied to a chair and jorge,the boy and the girl who had a ice pack on the back of her neck from when I threw her. 

I struggled  my wrists, trying to get free. 

"ahhh your awake" jorge said with a smirk. I looked around I was in the same place I was before but the only thing was no one else was there. 

"where the hell are my friends?" I asked sitting back. 

"there fine aurora just a little tied up." he said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes. "and how do you know my name?"

"your tagged miss aurora agnes." the girl said "there for you are screwed." she adds "and so are your friends." jorge says 

"no...." I mutter 

"unless........." 

"unless what??" I quickly respond 

"well you are tagged as the cure meaning you are more valuable then gold, and I suppose if you went your friends would be taken care of here protected from wicked." he said 

I thought about it my friends wouldn't have to run anymore no one would, all I had to do was stay alive and keep going until everyone had enough time to escape 

"deal." I mutter with a sigh. jorge smiles and pats my shoulder "good job kid." he says and leaves the room and I lay back in the chair more.

"your brave you know. risking your life to safe them and the world" the girl says, and patts me on the back.

"its either just me or all of us." I responded. "if they can be saved then its all worth it." I said and she untied me. 

"why did you do that?" I asked. 

"come on we both no your no going to run away." she said with a chuckle and threw the ropes away. 

"my name is constance." she said with a smile and sat next to me. "I'm aurora most people call me briar but uhm my boyfriend newt he calls me rory." I say  rubbing  the necklace newt gave me.

"ah that most have been the british asshole?" she asked with a smirk. "yeah,how'd you know?" I asked with a chuckle. 

"wasn't very happy when we took you." she responded showing a scar on her neck. "I'm assuming that was me.?" I asked. "no." she responded with a soft chuckle and lifted her hair up to show a cut. "this one was you." she said and I looked guilty and my mouth shrugged before my arms could "eh sorry.." I said with a nervous chuckle. 

"I don't hold grudges." she giggled and let her hair down. 

"look you do the right thing but come back. don't save a world that didn't save you." she said and handed me hair pin. "escape." she whispered as I put it in my hair. 

she got up and nodded at me and left the room as jorge and the boy came in the room. "how did you get untied?!" jorge asked with urgency. "it doesn't matter I won't move." I said and crossed my arms. 

"yeah yeah whatever. ryan tie her back up and get her legs to." he said and gave a secret nod to the boy who I guessed his name was ryan. after ryan bent down and grabbed some ropes to retie me, jorge left the room. 

ryan ties the rope around my legs and lifts my arms together. he strapped a knife onto my leg. I felt a hint of surprise. "what are you doing?" I asked. 

"I'm not letting a innocent girl die on my hands." he said. "oh yeah? then why don't you come with me prince charming?" I asked sarcastically. "well all you need is a weapon I assume you can take care of the rest." he said with a smirk and lead me outside and brenda walked behind him and suck a compace down my back "it'll take you wherever newt is I put the other one in his pocket." she whispered as a helicopter landed right in front of us.

.·:*¨༺ 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 ༻¨*:·.

"why the hell are those lights here?!" thomas asked minho. "I don't fucking know-"

"its wicked." teresa muttered and they all turned to her. "what?" everyone shouted.

"they came for rosey." teresa said. "there's no bloody way I'm letting that happen." newt said struggling out of the ropes. "newt wait." teresa says in closes her eyes and opens in her mind.

"rosey!"

"teresa?"

"are you ok?"

"I'm fine?" 

"we see the lights." 

"oh."

"yeah."

"teresa I-"

"its fine! are you ok!?"

"I made a deal with them to let them give me to wicked as soon as I go you guys will be safe there." 

"no!"

"teresaa...."

"briar they will kill you!"

"no I have a plan just stay put don't let them come after me I'll be there I promise." 

"panda promise?" 

"panda...panda promise."