Chapter 6

Shen Langting was indifferent, and looked at the child in the nurse's arms expressionlessly, with a dim light in his black eyes, making it difficult to see through his true emotions.

  The baby was still running towards him, crying anxiously: "Stupid..."

  "Here, come," Yuan Chi was filled with love, hurried over, carefully took the baby from the nurse's arms, and coaxed softly, "Baby, don't cry, we won't get the needles anymore, and we won't get the needles anymore."

  "Stupid..." It's a pity that this child recognizes people and doesn't even give Yuan Chi a look to please, so he just stares at Shen Langting pitifully, waving his two small hands in the direction of the man.

  Shen Langting lowered his head, glanced at the test sheet, and then raised his eyes to look at the baby, with extremely complicated emotions.

  "Stupid..." The baby kept moaning at him, his eyes were red.

  "Langting, what's wrong with this kid, is he hungry?" Yuan Chi asked nervously.

  The nurse at the side said: "I just drank milk, I think I miss my father." The nurse pointed to Shen Langting with a look.

  "Lang Ting, this child kisses you." Yuan Chi walked up to the man holding the dishonest baby, "You come to coax him, he is so anxious that he is about to cry."

  Shen Langting put away the test sheet in a slow manner, first nodded his thanks to the doctor, then took the baby from Yuan Chi's hand, held him firmly, and patted the baby's back to comfort him.

  Smelling the familiar smell, the baby really became quiet, his hands and feet stopped moving, and he nestled obediently in his arms, his little hands tightly grasping the hem of his clothes.

  Shen Langting couldn't help sighing, is this a blood relationship?

  Yuan Chi's eyes swept back and forth between the father and son who had just been confirmed as the father and son, and he opened his mouth: "Don't say it, they look alike."

  Shen Langting tightened his arms, turned and left the reception room without saying a word.

  Yuan Chi followed closely behind, full of thirst for knowledge, and kept asking: "Who is the child's mother? I thought you were purely gay, but I didn't expect it to be both male and female. You can do it. Langting, my buddy underestimated you."

  The questions he asked were all puzzled by Shen Langting's heart. He also wanted to know who the child's mother was.

  Don't look at his calm face, in fact, his heart has already begun to turmoil. I thought it was someone playing a prank, or even a conspiracy was brewing, but now all the theories have been overthrown, and the medicine told him that the son was his own, so he couldn't argue with it.

  "Langting, who is it?" Yuan Chi stopped the smile on his face, and asked tentatively, "Is it inconvenient to reveal?"

  Shen Langting suddenly stopped and said solemnly: "To be honest, I don't know either."

  ? ? ?

  A row of question marks floated above Yuan Chi's head, and he didn't quite understand what he meant.

  Walking out of the hospital, Shen Langting stood at the door, lowered his head and looked at the baby. The baby's long eyelashes were fanned twice like a small fan, and the big eyes were round.

  Slowly, Shen Langting laughed, nodded and said: "Okay, little guy, I didn't expect you to be my son."

  "Then there is still a fake?" Yuan Chi interrupted suddenly, "You can rest assured about the doctor I found, but to be honest, this is too unbelievable. If you want to be a father, you should give your buddy a vaccination in advance."