Chapter 19

As the referee's hand fell, the two PK drivers disappeared in front of them like a gust of wind.

  Before entering the corner, the two racers maintained the same speed, and the distance between the cars continued to shorten.

  Before entering the corner, Shen Langting judged from his vision that the car had reached the pre-swing position. He immediately braked, but lightly stepped on the brakes before releasing the accelerator, and quickly turned the front of the car back to the direction of the turn.

  His operation was two seconds faster than his opponent's, so when he turned the front of the car, he and Meng Jinchen's front were facing each other, and their eyes naturally met again.

  Although it was entertainment and selfish, Meng Jinchen still felt nervous and more excited when he and Shen Langting really became rivals and collided on the track.

  There was even an indescribable madness welling up in his heart. He really wanted to slam on the accelerator and rush towards Shen Langting. Whether he committed a foul or not was secondary. It would be best if he could knock the car into the air and let time stop at this moment forever.

  The color of the man's eyes changed, a strange light came out from his eyes, he slammed the steering wheel to chase Shen Langting's speed, just when he was about to succeed, he seemed to see Shen Langting's eyes through the windshield.

  Under the background of the lights, Shen Langting's eyes are brighter, his brows and eyes are full of self-confidence, and there is a magic power to confuse people's hearts.

  Before he went crazy, Shen Langting concentrated his energy, turned the steering wheel quickly, and suddenly pulled the handbrake while turning. The center of gravity of the car moved forward, and the rear wheels lost grip, thus performing a beautiful drift.

  Not only that, but because of his stability, Meng Jinchen's madness was highlighted. The latter was always two seconds behind him, and he made a mistake when turning and drifting.

  Seeing this, the judges watching the competition shook their heads again and again.

  The PK scene on the track was very anxious, but the crowd watching the event was extremely excited. Although there were not many people in the auditorium, the shouts were not weak at all.

  But all of this is not important to Meng Jinchen, what makes him angry is Shen Langting's attitude, there is no room for maneuver, and he is really left behind like a lunatic.

  On the second lap, Shen Langting almost copied the impeccable and perfect drift of the first lap, successfully throwing his opponent farther.

  The PK between the two parties ended, Shen Langting completed the perfect drift and returned to the starting point first.

  His world is stable and reliable, and he is always so dazzling on the track.

  As soon as he got out of the car, he received cheers and applause from his teammates. The most enthusiastic one was Ben Ben, clapping in the arms of Fat Uncle, and calling him daddy happily all the time.

  Shen Langting took off his helmet and hugged it in his arms, showing a familiar smile, and wanted to go over to hug his son, when suddenly someone called his name: "Langting!"

  He raised his eyebrows and turned to meet Meng Jinchen's almost paranoid eyes. The man looked at him with emotions in his eyes, excitement, sadness, madness, forbearance, etc., all in all extremely complicated.

  Meng Jinchen walked towards him and said, "The drifting just now was really beautiful, very good! You are really good."

  Shen Langting had no expression on his face, obviously he didn't want to talk to the other party, and moved his wrist to leave.