Chapter 79 (70)

Chapter 070 "He underestimated Shen Langting"

"Let go of your mother's dog fart!!"

Hu Xiao stood up suddenly, his face flushed and congested instantly, and his face became distorted with anger. He rolled up his sleeves, pointed at Katsumura's nose and cursed:

"Son of a son of a bitch! How dare you fuck me, bastard! You're going to die! You perfidious... blah blah blah blah blah..."

There was an endless stream of non-repetitive swear words, and after a while of output, Hu Xiao's eyes were red, but he obviously lacked confidence in the end, especially when the evidence was involved in the words.

He unconsciously glanced at the unopened document in Shen Langting's hand, trembling in his heart, thinking that he might die today, and there must be records of his financial transactions with the company under the name of Shengcun in that document. Before today, he never thought that he would be betrayed by Shengcunhui.

The Japanese change their faces when they say they change their faces, Hu Xiao can't wait to pick up a samurai sword and chop people down!

Shengcun can't understand Chinese, let alone the essence of Chinese culture, but he can guess a lot from Hu Xiao's expression. The translator beside him blushed, as if he was overwhelmed by the swear words in Hu Xiao's mouth, he didn't know whether to translate truthfully, hesitated for a moment and decided to keep silent first, depending on the situation.

Katsumura stroked a bunch of mustaches on his chin, glanced at Hu Xiao who was jumping in anger, and then at Shen Langting who was expressionless, and then frowned slightly at Shen Langting, with a very confused look in his eyes, indicating that he did not understand what Hu Xiao was saying.

Shen Langting pursed his lips and smiled, put the document in his hand back on the tea table, turned to the translator next to him and said, "Quickly translate for Mr. Shengcun."

The translator who was invited was a student who had not yet graduated from the college. He blushed in embarrassment, so he had to bite the bullet and translate in Japanese what Hu Xiao just cursed.

After hearing this, Katsumura was not enraged, but with the mentality of watching the excitement, his eyes were focused on Shen Langting, and he just wanted to wait for him to express his opinion.

Shen Langting took a sip of tea and did not express his opinion for a long time.

This appearance of having nothing to do with him not only made Shengcun anxious, but Hu Xiao next to him was even more anxious, like an ant on a hot pot, unable to stand at all.

"Young Master Shen, don't listen to the nonsense of this little Japanese! Damn it! We were both deceived by him! I would only believe his nonsense, Young Master Shen! Young Master Shen! We are all on the same boat! He is too bad, too bad!" Hu Xiao pointed at Shengcun's incoherent explanation.

It's a pity that his rhetoric is so weak, the truth is already in front of his eyes, and the three parties confront each other face to face, so there is no room for him to argue.

Shen Langting raised his eyes, his gaze flicked across Hu Xiao's face, then slowly shifted, and finally fixed on Shengcun's face. On that ordinary face with a little vicissitudes, there is a pair of surprisingly bright eyes, with a playful light shining inside.

Those eyes seem to be able to speak, conveying the owner's state of mind very vividly at the moment, as if saying: Come on, you can start dog-eat-dog, and I am the final winner.

Shen Langting laughed, and laughed softly.

When he smiled, Hu Xiao felt bad, goosebumps instantly appeared on his back, and the rumors about Shen Langting that he had heard about Shen Langting began to replay in his mind.