Chapter 72 (63)

Chapter 063 "You are so fierce..."

When he woke up, the two bodies under the gray quilt were still hugging each other, sparks sparked between the skins.

Shen Langting was tickled by this feeling, his eyes slowly opened a gap, and a ray of morning light entered the pupils.

Its daybreak.

Last night was a bit crazy, no, it should be said that from yesterday afternoon to the early hours of this morning, except for the time of driving home and taking a shower, the strenuous physical labor hardly stopped.

They get carried away with each other, feeling the warmth and affection given to each other. Their vision and senses have already put aside everything in the outside world, and they only have each other in their eyes.

Shen Langting raised his eyelids, half-closed his eyes to look at the ceiling, moved his hand resting on the side of the bed, and immediately felt the weight on his arm, as well as the warm breath.

He turned his head slowly, and what he saw was Ruan Jingmo's handsome red face, which was sleeping in his arms, breathing lightly, his face was red, his lips were red, the tip of his nose was red, and even the end of his eyes had a charming blush.

This tormented look immediately reminded Shen Langting of the good times yesterday.

He tossed around the restaurant twice with Ruan Jingmo in his arms, and rolled from the living room to the bed when he returned home. He was not idle when he was in the shower.

Before closing his eyes, he said something that made Shen Langting dumbfounded: "Langting, you are so fierce... If I live with you, I may die young..."

It's no wonder that Ruan Jingmo didn't wake up for a long time. He slept too late last night, and his physical strength was exhausted to the extreme. During this period, he passed out several times.

Now looking at Ruan Jingmo's sleeping face through the morning light, the culprit, Shen Langting, not only did not feel guilty, but felt it again.

Go back to fierce, but you can't be a beast.

Only low-level animals know no restraint and demand excessively regardless of the physical condition of their spouses.

Shen Langting bent his arms and took the man into his arms. His movements were not light, but Ruan Jingmo still didn't wake up, but his body could not help but move closer to his arms.

He kissed the man's forehead, pulled the quilt to the shoulders of the two, and the hands under the quilt wrapped around each other's waist tighter. He took a breath, yearning for the morning sun, unwilling to get up.

For the first time in so many years, I broke the rain or shine morning exercise.

This exception did not make Shen Langting feel uncomfortable, but instead felt surrounded by happiness. He hugged the man in his arms tightly, and naughtyly drew circles on the man's smooth back with his fingers, trying to wake him up with this annoying little trick.

Maybe it was because he was too tired last night, no matter what he did, Ruan Jingmo still showed no sign of waking up, only moved his calf occasionally and made a slight nasal sound.

With a "squeak", the bedroom door was pushed open by a small white claw.

No. 2, like a secret agent, probed in to check the situation, came in half of his body first, raised his pointed cat face, widened his big black eyes, and stared at the two people on the bed with a curious look.

When Shen Langting heard the movement, he raised his head and took a look. Seeing that it was number two, he threw his head back on the pillow and continued to hug Ruan Jingmo's hands and feet.