Chapter 76 (67)

Chapter 067 "Uncle Ruan He Loves and Hates"

Ruan Jingmo was bitten with teeth marks on his face, and silently followed Shen Langting out of the elevator.

Benben lay on his father's shoulder, with a small face like Ruan Jingmo, always staring at his face curiously with those big eyes.

"Lang Ting." When walking out of the apartment lobby, Ruan Jingmo suddenly stopped and called out to the man in front of him.

Shen Langting turned around: "Huh?"

Ruan Jingmo touched his chin, a little ashamed and angry: "I won't go."

"How did you make your face like this?" Shen Langting opened his eyes wide.

Never expected the culprit to show such a surprised expression. Shen Langting hugged Benben and approached Ruan Jingmo, carefully observing the tooth marks on the tip of the other's nose and cheeks, feeling surprised.

He swore that he didn't use any force, it was just a joke, but he didn't expect that Ruan Jingmo had sensitive skin, and the marks became more and more obvious.

Ruan Jingmo sighed, if he went out like this, it would be a joke, and he strengthened his thoughts just now: "You and Benben go, I will wait for you to come back."

"Come on," Shen Langting went to hold the man's hand, and said with a smile, "Let's experience a down-to-earth life together. Have you ever visited a supermarket, a big boss who stretches out his clothes and eats his mouth?"

It would be a lie to say that you have never been there, but it is true that there are only a handful of times. Ruan Jingmo couldn't remember how long it had been since the last time he went to the supermarket, but his impression was still in high school.

Received an elite education since he was a child, and was arranged to study business management courses since he was a teenager. In addition to studying, he practiced various physical exercises every day. Professionals took care of his food, and he never had to worry about this aspect.

From this point of view, he has endless wealth, but has lost many seemingly ordinary but actually the most beautiful experiences in life.

"I've been there a few times." He answered Shen Langting's question honestly.

Shen Langting showed an expected smile, held his hand even tighter, and said like a child inviting him to watch a shooting star: "Then let's go, it's fun."

Ruan Jingmo flicked his wrist, but didn't move away, looked left and right, and said in a low voice, "My face..."

"How could this be?" Shen Langting frowned, looking at the increasingly obvious teeth marks on his face, he really couldn't figure it out, and secretly decided not to bite his face anymore, but to bite his butt.

"Isn't it because of you?" Ruan Jingmo sighed complainingly, "Been saw it just now, it's better to be more careful in front of children in the future."

Shen Langting took out the black mask he had prepared and handed it to him, rubbed his chin against Benben's little furry head, and said indifferently: "He doesn't understand anything."

"Don't underestimate Benben." Ruan Jingmo gave Benben a meaningful look. Then he took the mask and put it on quickly, finally willing to take a step forward.

Two big ones and one small came to the supermarket. There were not many people in the supermarket in the afternoon, and they were scattered here and there.

Since the three of them are too good-looking, no matter how few people there are, they still cannot avoid being watched.

Shen Langting seemed to have been used to such occasions for a long time, and he didn't care about it. Every time he brought Benben to the supermarket, he would receive all kinds of looks. Most of these people came for the children, and some grandparents would come over to say hello and praise the children for their cuteness.