Chapter 13

Yuan Chi simply took the wine glass and foreign wine bottle and sat in the empty seat next to Shen Langting, putting his arms around Shen Langting's shoulders with a flattering smile on his face.

  Shen Langting asked directly: "What's the matter?"

  "Hey, it's nothing." Yuan Chi scratched his head, thinking that no matter how well he pretends, he can't escape Shen Langting's piercing eyes, "Let's chat casually with you, come! Drink first."

  Shen Langting removed the wine glass and looked at him with a smile in his eyes: "Speak directly if you have something to say."

  "Hey!" A guilty conscience flashed in Yuan Chi's eyes, "Actually, it's nothing, it's just... that Jinchen is coming back, and I want to ask you what you mean."

  When mentioning this person, Shen Langting's expression did not change, he was as relaxed and happy as ever: "Whether he comes back or not, it has nothing to do with me."

  Seeing his nonchalant attitude, Yuan Chi really admired him, he was heartless and ruthless enough to others and himself.

  It seems that Meng Jinchen's desire to get back together with Shen Langting is destined to be very rough.

  However, Yuan Chi relied on his good relationship with Shen Langting, and he was not afraid of death as a peacemaker, "Langting, it has been three years since the incident, and we are all good brothers who have played together to grow up, so there is no need to get too stiff. Besides! You have a son, so there is no obstacle."

  "You seem to remember wrongly. From the beginning to the end, I never had a fight with him. We broke up peacefully."

  Shen Langting's voice was very soft, as if it was the whisper of a demon.

  It sounds like there is no emotion, but if you believe him, the next second will be hell.

  Yuan Chi felt the frightening aura emanating from him, and he was a little apprehensive. He didn't dare to bring up the topic of Meng Jinchen again. He nodded and laughed dryly, and poured wine vigorously: "Drinking and drinking is all my fault for spoiling the fun."

  Shen Langting snorted imperceptibly, took a sip from the wine glass, and said nothing more.

  After a while, Yuan Chi was called away by an old acquaintance to sing in the private room on the third floor. The fat man who had been drunk downstairs came up and sat down next to Shen Langting, taking the place Yuan Chi had just taken.

  Shen Langting turned his head away, his eyes full of disgust: "Have you played enough?"

  "Fucking brother, I'm here to be a matchmaker!" Xu Tenghai smiled and narrowed his eyes into a line, his belly was shaking with excitement.

  He grabbed Shen Langting's shoulders, made people look towards the bar counter on the first floor, and pointed out: "The little fresh meat opposite the bartender No. 12, have you seen it?"

  Shen Langting elbowed his fat meat away, angry and wanted to laugh: "I see, what's the matter, promoted to your boyfriend?"

  Fatty Xu had a look of pity, and soon turned to envious eyes: "It's good that he has a crush on me, but it's a pity that he has a crush on you."

  "Me?" Shen Langting pointed at himself, thought for a while and spread his hands, "So?"

  "I'm here to match you up," Xu Tenghai rushed up to the old man like a beautiful messenger, "My younger brother secretly observes you and keeps asking me about your hobbies, anyway, he is very interested in you."