Chapter 88 (79)

Chapter 079 "Do you want to have another child?"

A few days before leaving S city, apart from visiting his father in the old house, Shen Langting stayed in the apartment to accompany Benben.

Tomorrow morning, he will fly to Country Y. Tonight, Shen Langting squatted in the bedroom to pack his luggage. Benben sat cross-legged on the edge of the bed, holding a toy car in his arms, staring at him cutely with big black eyes, full of curiosity and innocence.

Shen Langting touched the little guy's hairy head occasionally, smiled, and continued to pack his luggage. There are not many things he needs to bring, they are all essential items that can be used every morning and night. These belongings can be easily packed in a travel bag. As for other things, he doesn't have to worry about them. The fat man in Country Y has already prepared them for him.

"Zi la" sound. Shen Langting fastened the zipper of the travel bag, clapped his hands, let out a breath of success, and put the backpack in the corner.

"Dad." Benben patted the bed with his small hands, as if telling him to sit down.

Shen Langting couldn't help laughing, pointed at the little guy and said, "You're imitating your grandpa."

Benben pouted, shook his head, and said vaguely: "Grandpa...Dad...YYYY...baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

"Okay, okay, noisy." Shen Langting waved his hand to stop the little guy from making noise. He walked to the bed in two steps, sat on the foot of the wide bed, grabbed his son and let him sit on his lap.

He hugged Benben, bowed his head and said, "Xu Chuan, Dad will be away for a while, so he can't be by your side."

"Huh?" Benben twisted his little butt, wondering if he understood.

Shen Langting kissed the baby's forehead: "Dad is going to country Y to participate in a competition, and he wants to give you the world champion as a birthday present. During my absence, the beautiful Uncle Ruan will take care of you."

"Pretty, Ruan Susu..." Ben Ben muttered with a small mouth.

"Ben Ben is a little man now, you can't make Uncle Ruan angry, you have to be sensible, you know?" Shen Langting taught patiently, with a little reluctance in his eyes, he lowered his head and kissed Ben Ben's forehead again.

Benben tilted his small body, holding the hem of his father's clothes with his little hands, grasping and releasing it, and kept muttering, "Ruan Susu...the baby likes it, dad! Ruan Susu...where are you going..."

Shen Langting straightened the child's body and changed his posture so that the child looked at him face to face. He put his forehead on Ben Ben's smooth forehead, rubbed it lightly twice, and asked in a very low and pleasant voice: "Did Ben Ben miss Uncle Ruan?"

Maybe because he disliked his forehead being too hard, Ben Ben frowned uncomfortably, leaned back with his neck up, and slowly pursed his lips.

"Huh? Do you want to?" Shen Langting insisted on asking the answer.

Benben thought for a long time like an adult, smashed his small mouth, his eyes gradually widened, and then nodded his head twice.

"Shall we chat with him on video?"

After finishing speaking, without waiting for Benben to nod his head in agreement, Shen Langting turned around and touched his mobile phone, and found it under the quilt after a few touches. He shook it twice in his hand, looked at Benben and asked himself, "Call him, okay? Yes!"

Shen Langting carried Benben to the head of the bed, and let the child sit on the head of the bed. He found a position with a very good angle, straightened the camera, and clicked on Ruan Jingmo's chat dialog box.