Summary + Chapter 1

SUMMARY:

Shen Langting,

  As the name suggests, people are both turbulent and wild.

  Born in a wealthy family, Gay circles Tiancai, the starlight speeding past on the track can pass through thousands of green bushes without touching the body.

  At the alumni gathering, the senior brothers and sisters around him were all worried about raising children, but he spread his hands and smiled gloatingly: "Envy me, I will never have such troubles in my life."

  As soon as he finished spitting, he was slapped in the face when he returned home that night.

  Inexplicably, a cardboard box appeared at the door of the house, and there was a boy doll holding a feeding bottle sitting in it. He was so chubby, and he could only babble and say two words: stupid.... stupid...

  Shen Langting put his hands in his pockets, looking handsome: You are stupid!

  He wanted to send the little baby from heaven to the police station, but accidentally found a note stuffed on the baby's chest, with a line written on it: This is your own son, if you don't believe me, go for a paternity test.

  Shen Langting: ...

  It's all caused by bad mouth, and he is inexplicably happy to be a father.

  From then on, Shen Langting lived a life of drag racing with the baby while looking for the baby' mother.

  ———

  Daddy Gong, a professional race car driver, VS Shou, the president who can give birth to cubs

  Gongshou are not normal people, only babies are good.

  PS:

  The cover is baby.

  The main focus is very su, drag racing + raising a baby, and can write daily.

  1V1/Birth/Strong HE

  The baby is Xiao Gong's own son, there is no doubt that Xiao Shou gave birth to him.

  Follow the article and remember to read the reading guide, the first chapter is about it.

  There is no logic at all in this article, the whole article is bullshit, and the party should be cautious.

  Weibo @渣渣红桃九

  Content tags: Qiang Johnson gave birth to a wealthy family in the next year

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Shen Langting ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: Lang Gong's daily life with a baby/professional racing driver/life of salted fish

  One sentence introduction: Guess

  Conception: Try to be a responsible person

Chapter 001 "Shen Langting, this is your own son"

  "Master Shen, this way please."

  The waiter walked in front, slightly bowed his waist and made an inviting gesture, with a cautious expression and a standard smile on his face.

  Even though he was used to seeing all kinds of handsome guys, the appearance of this man named Shen Langting still amazed the waiter in his heart, and his eyes naturally lingered on the man.

  Shen Langting raised his chin slightly, his eyes that seemed to be soaked in ink shone with a cool luster, and his exquisite facial features were inexplicably tinged with a trace of laziness. He raised his foot to follow the pace of the waiter, and asked as he walked, "How many people are here?"