Chapter 46 (37)

Chapter 037 "Lang Ting, Good Night"

In the morning, the sky outside the window is clear.

Shen Langting came back after buying breakfast, and led Benben to sit in the dining room for breakfast. The two were still discussing which pair of shoes to wear and what kind of hat to wear when they went running in the park.

Ben Ben agreed humbly, his small mouth was full of rice porridge, he nodded perfunctorily, all he could do was concentrate on cooking.

During the chat, a series of phone rings suddenly interrupted the father-son interaction.

Shen Langting wiped the corner of his mouth, took a look at the phone on the table, and saw the name displayed on the screen, he happily picked it up: "Chu Si Shao, it's so early."

"It's not too early," Chu Yun said with a smile, sounding happy, "Is it convenient to speak?"

"I'm at home, it's convenient." Shen Langting pushed the used tableware forward, propped his elbows on the table, and watched Ben Ben while talking on the phone.

Chu Yun didn't talk nonsense, and said bluntly: "As for the car, Young Master Shen thinks the price is okay, so let's settle it."

"I'm sure it's fine," Shen Langting took out a tissue and handed it to Benben, pointed to the child's chin, and said with a smile, "Chu Sishao is really willing?"

Chu Yun chuckled: "There's nothing to be reluctant about. A good car matches a good person. I think Shen Shao's temperament matches Hennessy better."

"You really know how to joke." The corners of Shen Langting's lips raised slightly, a glimmer of darkness flickered in his eyes, and he paused for two seconds before continuing, "Then I would like to thank Fourth Young Master Chu, this price is a free gift for me, and I really made a lot of money after careful calculation."

Chu Yun's heart was bleeding, and with a smile on his face, he gritted his molars and said, "Friendship price, who makes it second-hand."

"Well, when it's convenient for Fourth Young Master Chu, I'll go to you and we'll go through the formalities." Shen Langting couldn't wait to take his beloved Hennessy home.

Chu Yun said: "I'm going back to Dubai, and I've told my good friend to help me handle it. The procedures are all complete, and I'm ready. Young Master Shen can take the car away just by signing."

"Thank you Fourth Young Master," Shen Langting asked politely, "When are you leaving?"

Chu Yun looked at the time: "Tonight's flight."

"So urgent?" Shen Langting was slightly surprised.

Chu Yun said helplessly: "I can't help it. City S is my hometown. I also want to play for a few more days. It's a pity that my old Chen still has many patients waiting in Dubai. I call him every day to urge him to go back. He has occupational diseases, so he can't worry about those people. If I had known back then... Forget it, it's nothing."

I still want to complain a few more words, thinking that the person to confide in is not suitable, he and Shen Langting are not familiar enough to speak freely.

Chu Yun regretted it very much, why did she insist on dragging Chen Xiewei to Dubai to settle down after she got married, now that she is fine, she can't come back even if she wants to.

He spoke half of the sentence, but Shen Langting could guess the second half of the sentence very well. I wanted to laugh a bit, thinking that Fourth Young Master Chu is very interesting, as long as Dr. Chen is mentioned, he is like a child, and the ending sound has a hint of coquettishness.