Chapter 9

Listening to his attitude and tone of voice, Shen Ceqi felt that he was really not lying, and immediately frowned: "What do you mean, you really don't know? That child... Where did you pick it up, and who gave it to you?"

Shen Langting straightened his back slowly. He was lazy, but he would not deliberately hide the truth from his family, so he could only focus on describing the supernatural events he had experienced recently to his sister, including the shape of the cardboard box for the child.

After finishing speaking, he took a sip of water and looked up again to meet Shen Ceqi's astonished eyes.

Shen Ceqi couldn't believe it: "You mean, someone left the child at the door of the apartment and only left a note for you?"

Shen Langting took a sip of water, nodded calmly, and didn't feel hesitant about being a father at all.

Shen Ceqi frowned more and more, subconsciously looked at the guest room on the second floor, and said seriously: "Lang Ting, are you sure the baby is your son? Could it be someone..."

"I'm sure." Shen Langting vetoed her doubts, his eyes were very firm, "The doctor I asked Yuan Chi to find did not falsify the results of the appraisal. It is indeed my own son."

Although Yuan Chi is not a doctor, his grandfather is a leading figure in the medical field. It is not difficult to find a reputable and reliable doctor in the industry for appraisal.

Shen Ceqi squinted her phoenix eyes, and said tentatively, "Lang Ting, tell my sister the truth, are you bisexual?"

"..."

Shen Langting pressed his temples in displeasure, already feeling powerless to this question.

"Speak up." Shen Ceqi's tone was a little anxious.

Shen Langting sighed and shook his head: "Last time, I, Shen Langting, am purely gay, and only get hard on men, understand? Do you need me to make it clearer?"

Shen Ceqi glanced at him angrily, and turned his eyes away: "Then this incident is too strange, even TV dramas dare not act like this, how can they put children in cardboard boxes at the door of the house, what to do in case something happens, it's just nonsense."

"Well said!" Shen Langting had a hard time disagreeing, clapping his hands and applauding, "What my sister said is exactly what I think in my heart."

Shen Ceqi couldn't understand his foolishness, and was really worried for him, "Hurry up and find a way to find him, and I will take care of Dad's side for the time being. No matter what, this matter must be investigated clearly, and the child's life experience must be unclear."

Shen Langting was noncommittal. He stood up, put his hand in his pocket and walked slowly to the window, leaned against the wall lazily, looked at the scenery outside the courtyard and said leisurely: "Old sister, some things are missing, you can't find them no matter how hard you look, until one day you almost forget, it will naturally appear in your sight, whether it is a blessing or a disaster, it is a disaster that cannot be avoided."

After finishing speaking, he turned his head, the smile on his face was meaningful, his handsome eyes shone slightly, and he looked extremely gorgeous. His voice was very soft:

"It's the same with people."

"..."

Shen Ceqi's shrewd business mind suddenly got stuck at this moment, and he didn't even understand.

Shen Langting didn't care whether she understood the meaning or not, and walked upstairs, intending to take his son home.

Shen Ceqi was slightly absent-minded for a moment, followed behind him and asked, "Don't be sloppy, you still refuse to tell the truth, you want to piss off dad, don't you?"