Chapter 89 (80)

Chapter 080 "This is the end"

"Yuan Shuai, help me change my sign."

Shen Langting waited in line to pay the fee, with a phone tucked over his shoulder, he was talking with Yuan Chi on the phone, he looked up, there were two or three people in front of him, and it would be his turn soon.

Yuan Chi asked him: "When will it be changed?"

Shen Langting didn't hesitate, and said directly: "Tomorrow, let's see what time is convenient, you decide."

"Damn!" Yuan Chi cursed, "Can it work? You don't want to rest for a few days, anyway, you are absent, not bad for a few days."

"Stop talking nonsense, just do as I say." Shen Langting can be said to be possessed by the domineering president, and his tough attitude does not leave any room for anyone.

Yuan Chi sighed and could only agree.

After hanging up the phone, it was Shen Langting's turn to pay the bill.

He handed out a card to the toll collector and was quickly given a slip. He took the slip to the third floor, and took a whole bag of medicines from the pharmacy with the slip.

There were a lot of people coming to the hospital in the morning. Shen Langting came in at two o'clock in the morning. After staying for several hours, the doctor still refused to let him go, and insisted on returning to see him after receiving the medicine.

The chief physician was an old acquaintance, who knew his temperament very well, and specially asked a nurse to wait for him at the exit of the pharmacy, almost begging him for a follow-up visit.

In order not to embarrass the little nurse, Shen Langting had no choice but to nod in agreement.

The chief physician was a very old man with white temples, and his glasses were placed on the bridge of his nose. He looked at Shen Langting and said, "You can't do this."

"Are you okay?" Shen Langting pretended to be nonchalant and raised his left arm, which was still in pain, with a fox-like sly light in his eyes.

The director shook his head, narrowed his eyes and stared at the X-ray film from the computer, with a serious face: "Your arm just recovered some time ago, and now it has been hit again. Although there is no major problem, I still suggest that you rest at home. You must not do strenuous exercise. It is best not to even hold heavy objects. It is easy to leave permanent sequelae."

"Well, thank you doctor." Shen Langting blinked his fox eyes and smiled at people, but his mind was no longer here, and he just wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"Don't be perfunctory!" The director saw through what he was thinking, and sternly said with the air of an elder, "Old Shen and I are good friends, and I cured your father's leg injury, that's all right! I'll let Xiao Zhang take you to go through the formalities. You lie in the hospital for a few days, and I'll splint you."

Shen Langting opened his mouth: "Doctor..."

The director waved his hand and shouted towards the door: "Next!"

Assistant Xiao Zhang walked up to Shen Langting and whispered, "Young Master Shen, I'll take you to go through the hospitalization procedures."

Shen Langting stretched out a finger: "I will lie down for a day at most."

The time is not partial, and the whole morning has passed without knowing it.

Shen Langting was taken to a separate ward by the nurse, and after taking painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs, he became a little sleepy, lying on the bed thinking about things in a daze, recalling the bits and pieces that happened during this period.