Chapter 96 (87)

Chapter 087 "A Day to Remember"

"Hurry up! Brothers!"

The fat man shouted excitedly, and gestured with his hands while shouting.

The staff who had been waiting immediately rushed to the tire changing position with four dry tires (the F1 racing car has dry tires and wet tires). After three laps, Shen Langting's car stopped at the original position without any mistakes.

About four or five workers swiftly unloaded the discarded dry tires, and installed brand new dry tires at the fastest speed, then pulled off the tools and retreated to the side.

I saw the black and yellow racing car that had just changed to dry tires, like a phantom, disappearing in front of people's eyes in an instant.

In a blink of an eye, Shen Langting became the leading car, ranking first for the time being.

"Damn it! Brother Lang is serious!" The fat man clapped his hands in celebration.

However, this emotion only lasted for two seconds, and the next scene made Fatty's smile froze around his mouth, revealing an extremely incomprehensible expression.

"what's the situation..."

Shen Langting's car spun suddenly, and Jenny, who was following him, accelerated his speed, and ended up taking the lead by a few seconds.

Not only did he lose the first place, Shen Langting was overtaken consecutively due to mistakes or other factors, and finally became the last car to reach the finish line.

The moment Ruan Jingmo overtook Shen Langting, his heart skipped a beat, but instead of slowing down, he slammed on the brake pedal and rushed forward like a wild horse.

Who doesn't want to overtake Shen Langting's car, Ruan Jingmo also wants to win once, as early as when he first paid attention to Shen Langting's race, he wanted to do it.

Only the car that overtakes Shen Langting is eligible to attract his attention.

This is a popular saying in the car circle in S city.

"Oh, what a pity!" the fat man shouted tiredly, bending over and panting heavily, "Lang Ting made a mistake again, isn't it acclimatized?"

Because this is not the first time, the fat man feels very strange.

Everyone's focus was on Shen Langting's operation process, only Ruan Zheng noticed something strange.

Ruan Zheng always believed that even if Shen Langting made mistakes, he would not continue to make mistakes. This is a driver who has won the championship, how could he be "unacceptable".

Ruan Zheng opened his eyes brightly, as if he was expecting something, he couldn't spare half of his energy to look at others, and concentrated on observing Shen Langting's people and racing car.

There are still a few rounds of training matches to come, and the participants remain unchanged. The evenly matched PK between Shen Langting and Jenny became the highlight of the entire track. Unfortunately, in the end, Shen Langting still lost the total score.

When the time came to noon, strong winds blew up in Country Y again, mixed with sporadic raindrops.

The management personnel of the venue issued a notice, hoping that the drivers of each team would stop the training race in advance to prevent accidents.

The drivers were all in high spirits, and had to leave early after communication. Even though they were full of disappointment, they could do nothing to confront God.

After getting off the track, Shen Langting returned the car to the staff, without saying hello to anyone, and quietly left the noisy place.

While taking off his helmet, he walked towards the lounge. His face was slightly pale, his lips were a little blue, and a layer of cold sweat appeared on his forehead, slowly trickling down his cheeks.