Chapter 56 (47)

Chapter 047 "I'm not a normal person in my bones"

It really is him.

Meng Jinchen's eyes fixed slightly, he looked at the man silently, and he already had the answer in his heart.

"Are you Ruan Jingmo from City C?"

The words were skeptical, but the tone was certain.

Meng Jinchen believed that he had not misunderstood the man. He had bumped into this man a few times by accident, and he left a deep impression on him because of his appearance and identity, although it was a long time ago.

The man diagonally opposite leaned slightly, raised his beautiful eyes lightly, and looked at him: "It's me."

The voice is like a human being, cool and nice.

Meng Jinchen pondered for a moment, then smiled suddenly, and said with a sneer: "Why, is this the father's inheritance? Ruan Zheng is gone, you will take over?"

Not surprisingly, this Mr. Ruan definitely came for Shen Langting.

Ruan Jingmo didn't deny it, and there was an imperceptible sneer on Gao Leng's face: "Lang Ting and I are friends. When he is sick, I come to visit him. It is human nature. It has nothing to do with Ruan Zheng, and it has nothing to do with you."

Meng Jinchen twitched the corner of his mouth lightly, turned away his face and looked out the window, and didn't say anything useless, straight to the point: "Mr. Ruan, I advise you not to waste your energy, I know Langting, he must never have thoughts about people like you."

This is a strong statement, but it is not nonsense.

Meng Jinchen really thought so in his heart.

From childhood to adulthood, the people around him come and go, and the people who can make Shen Langting look at them more are nothing more than some free and easy sects who are happy with kindness and hatred. Shen Langting likes to be lively and cheerful, likes to have a long-term relationship, and likes people who can speed along the track together. Anyway, he is definitely not a gloomy and cold man like Ruan Jingmo.

For Ruan Jingmo, a high-ranking and ungrounded successful person, a young entrepreneur who often appears on the financial channel, Shen Langting has always avoided it.

They never could.

Meng Jinchen's analysis is not wrong, Shen Langting really doesn't like cold, boring and rigid men, but what Meng Jinchen doesn't know is that Ruan Jingmo is not cold at all in front of Shen Langting, but very interesting.

"Young Master Meng, thank you for your reminder." Ruan Jingmo maintained an attitude from the beginning to the end.

He stood up straight and took two steps forward. The sound of his footsteps was very light, almost silent, but with an unbearable sense of oppression, just like his person, with a strong sense of presence.

He approached Meng Jinchen slowly, observed the man who once owned Shen Langting closely, and stared at Meng Jinchen unblinkingly with his deep eyes.

This is the person Shen Langting liked, a spoiled young master. It is said that when he was with Shen Langting, he would act and make trouble, but he was especially good at coaxing people, and Shen Langting would always forgive him.

Handsome, cheerful, and interesting, it is indeed Shen Langting's favorite.

Ruan Jingmo thought so in his heart, restrained his expression a little, and covered up the displeasure in his eyes. He used to be very envious of Meng Jinchen, but now he is very grateful to Meng Jinchen.