Chapter 62 (53)

Chapter 053 "Cute, Funny, Beauty..."

Mr. Ruan is a very stubborn person at heart.

Alcohol anesthetized his mind and nerves, and he couldn't stay awake. He stuck to him again, relying on Shen Langting not daring to do anything to him, he sat up suddenly, hugged Shen Langting's neck from behind, his chest pressed against the man's strong back, and his warm breath gently brushed the other's sensitive back of the neck.

"Brother Jingmo, you're drunk." Shen Langting's ears were itchy from being teased by him, and his voice was a little hoarse.

It's too boring, too good at drinking and crazy.

"Shen Langting..." Ruan Jingmo muttered, slightly parting his lips, and lightly licked Shen Langting's ear.

His body trembled like an electric shock, Shen Langting was stunned for a few seconds and forgot to react for a moment. In just a few seconds, Ruan Jingmo stretched out a leg, went directly around his waist, and laid it lazily on his thigh.

Shen Langting: "..."

"Enough." Shen Langting pretended to be slightly angry, because his left arm was injured and it was inconvenient to act, so he could only use his right hand to hold down the long leg that was hanging on his body.

"Langting, you like me, don't you?"

Ruan Jingmo asked him in this way, his voice was extremely soft, but with amazing heat and imperceptible panting.

He sighed in his heart, turned his head slowly, and met Ruan Jingmo's hazy and lustrous eyes. The alienation and coldness of the past had faded away, and now they were full of love and nostalgia.

"Stop making trouble, it's better to ask this kind of question after you wake up, I can't answer you in your current state." Shen Langting refused to answer the sensitive question, but his eyes and tone were gentle, without any hint of disgust or impatience.

Facing Mr. Ruan like this, Shen Langting's heart is soft. When he first came into contact with Mr. Ruan, he could feel the other party's love for him, even though Mr. Ruan expressed his feelings very implicitly.

At that time, he had an instinctive resistance to Mr. Ruan's identity, and he didn't like to associate with businessmen. After trying to get in touch with him a few times, he changed his inherent impression of Ruan Jingmo, and secretly developed a strong interest in this man.

It was that subtle feeling that prompted them to meet more and more frequently.

Now, they have grown to the point where they are sitting on the same bed, surrounded by a charming atmosphere, their limbs are entangled, and their skins touch each other to transmit residual warmth.

How natural it is, because they don't feel embarrassed, and they don't feel that there is anything wrong.

This is the most terrible thing!

"Shen Langting, I'm so hot..." Ruan Jingmo rested his chin on Shen Langting's shoulder and looked at him with blurred eyes, "Help me, okay?"

"Wait, I'll get a wet towel." Shen Langting looked down and warned again, "Get your legs off me first, or you will be at your own risk."

Ruan Jingmo curled his lips in dissatisfaction, muttered something that he couldn't hear clearly, probably complaining, then moved his legs obediently, moved his buttocks slowly, with his fingertips on the bed, his upper body leaned back, his neckline was pulled open, revealing his beautiful collarbone, and his lower jaw was slightly raised.

Furong is not as good as Mr. Ruan.

Such a sentence popped out of Shen Langting's mind suddenly. He stood up from the bed and looked down at the man sitting on the bed, feeling a little complicated.