Chapter 93 (84)

Chapter 084 "I Love Your Brother"

After several bad weathers for the capital of Country Y, the sun finally cleared up for this beautiful city.

Due to the weather, many racers were unable to organize training sessions on the open-air track during this period. All the teams crowded into an abandoned venue near the Silverstone Circuit for training. The small indoor venue could hardly accommodate many professional racers, and there was even a feeling that there were more wolves and less meat.

This ushers in the characteristics of country Y, the very realistic money-throwing doctrine, whoever gives more money can occupy the track for one more second, no matter which direction you come from, money is king.

The FY Club did not spend less money, and it was not in a territory that he was familiar with. Shen Langting went all the way to find a venue and contacted many contacts to get a place.

However, the capital of country Y is particularly weak. It only cleared up for one day, and the clouds returned to the sky that night, and the wind was getting stronger and stronger. When walking on the road, you could see some thin people being carried away by the wind.

At that time, Yuan Chi was sitting in the car, looking at the bad weather outside, he turned his head and said to Shen Langting: "Why do I have a bad premonition?"

"Wait for the notification." Shen Langting said, his tone could not tell whether he was happy or worried.

Now that the weather in country Y is so bad, windy and rainy, Shen Langting can't help guessing in his heart that the championship may be postponed again.

Compared with the bad weather, there was another thing that gave Shen Langting even more headaches, and that was the impact injury on his left arm. Several days of training matches in succession caused his arm to suffer more and more. Not only would he be woken up in the middle of the night, but during the training matches, he made mistakes several times due to the severe pain, and lost the game because of this.

Xu Tenghai cared about him very much and asked him what happened.

He didn't say much, just perfunctorily comforting his good brother.

Yuan Chi said to Fatty: "Maybe it's because the jet lag hasn't reversed yet, and the state is not good."

"How long has it been so jet-lagged..." the fat man muttered, and before he could finish speaking, he was dragged away by Yuan Chi's arm.

Shen Langting took the time to make an appointment with a doctor from country Y, and without anyone noticing, he came to the follow-up consultation alone, and did a comprehensive physical examination for himself.

The doctor told him that his left arm was a recurrence of an old injury, resulting in a minor unstable fracture. It was recommended to take conservative treatment, preferably using plaster or splint to prevent the fracture from shifting.

Shen Langting moved his arm, except for the pain when exerting force, the rest time was fine.

As the race was approaching, he really wanted to hear something that would make him deceive himself, so he argued to the doctor, "It's not that serious."

The doctor in country Y frowned and looked at him, then smiled slightly, and said in a cheerful tone: "Well, if you don't like plaster... To be honest, I also hate it, so let me tell you, avoid weight-bearing activities on the affected limb, and rest at home for about 5 weeks. You can recover. Trust me, I'm a doctor and I won't hurt you."

"Okay, thank you." After Shen Langting had a detailed understanding of his injury, he planned to leave.

The doctor asked him again: "Sir, what do you do?"