Chapter 55 (46)

Chapter 046 "Let's start over"

Waking up again, the time was approaching noon, and the sun was not so glaring.

Shen Langting sucked in the cool air and slowly opened his eyes, all he could see was a piece of white, the tip of his nose had a strong smell of disinfectant, his thin lips moved slightly, but his mouth was as numb as if he had lost his sense of taste.

"Oh..." He closed his eyes again and exhaled.

There were footsteps approaching, and the breath that belonged to another person rushed towards his face.

"Langting, are you awake?"

this voice...

Shen Langting opened his eyes in surprise, and it was a man with a familiar handsome face who broke into his field of vision. It turned out to be Meng Jinchen whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

When the other party saw him wake up, the joy on his face was undisguised.

He frowned slightly, and tried to move his body. He immediately felt a clear pain in his chest and the position behind his head. He looked down again and saw that his left forearm was firmly fixed by a splint, and he couldn't move for a while.

"Don't move around." Meng Jinchen reminded worriedly, trying to comfort his shoulders with his hands, but was shot by his unfriendly eyes, and immediately withered.

Shen Langting raised his head slightly, and glanced around from the corner of his eye. Now, he can be sure that there are only two people in this ward, he and Meng Jinchen.

Meng Jinchen swallowed his saliva a little nervously, and didn't dare to touch him on his own initiative, and sat listlessly on the edge of the bed, with his waist slightly bent, looking at him without blinking.

"I didn't know you didn't want to see me..."

After being silent for a while, Meng Jinchen opened his mouth first. There were faint red bloodshots in his eyes. He didn't seem to have rested well.

"Langting, I really can't control my legs. When I heard that something happened to you, I still wondered what those useless people are doing. I was still afraid of this and that. I am not afraid of anything anymore. I immediately rushed over from Dongcheng to see you. When I came, there was a traffic jam. I got off the bridge and ran over..."

As he said that, Meng Jinchen wiped off his sweat, feeling more and more panicked.

In the days without Shen Langting, after returning to China, Meng Jinchen drank heavily every day, getting drunk every day. He didn't sleep all night last night, and he received a call from his friend when it was dawn. Only then did he know that something happened to Shen Langting.

He was very regretful, he should not have shut down the live broadcast of the event in advance yesterday, he should have gone to the scene to cheer for Shen Langting in person, and he could have been by Shen Langting's side immediately when something happened.

On the way here, his heart was beating wildly, afraid of hearing any bad news.

After babbling alone for a long time, Shen Langting didn't respond at all. He closed his eyes and rested his mind and ignored him. He just continued the topic just now, with a deep love and compassion in his voice:

"I'm relieved to see that you're fine. I'm afraid you're in a bad mood these days, so I don't dare to bother you. I can only watch from afar. Yuan Chi called me a fool, and asked me to think carefully about what the problem between us is. I thought about it for a long time, and it was indeed my mistake. I used to be so fucking ignorant, and I thought I was living a cool life..."