Chapter 24

Benben sat up slowly with his eyes closed, scratched the head of the chicken nest, and muttered: "Baby is sleepy, baby is sleepy..."

"Xu Chuan, be good." Shen Langting helped his son put on his shirt, and patted his son's face, "Cheer up, today's self-discipline will determine tomorrow's invincibility, come on son!"

Benben didn't understand, but he would follow his father and shout slogans. His little head immediately became energetic, and he raised his small arms and shouted loudly at the ceiling: "Big oil!"

After the father and two quickly finished their breakfast, Shen Langting went downstairs with his son in his arms, and started morning exercises once a day regardless of the weather.

Opposite Guancheng Apartment is the urban park, which is very convenient. Shen Langting led Benben to circle the man-made lake in the garden twice, and then Benben got tired and collapsed on the bench, motionless.

They would come to the park for a walk every day. The grandpa and aunt who hit the tree next door and the young guy jogging in the morning knew their father and son.

Even if Benben is exhausted, he will straighten his back and give his big brothers a high-five to celebrate. He is a well-known and well-known cutie in this area.

Half an hour later, the morning exercise time was over, and Shen Langting led Benben out of the park.

Benben rested for a while, full of energy, and didn't know what he saw. He grabbed Shen Langting's pants, pointed at the grass in front of the park gate with his little finger and muttered: "Dad, dad...."

"What's wrong." Shen Langting was looking at his phone, and responded perfunctorily.

"Meow meow, there is meow meow..." Ben Ben groaned.

Shen Langting glanced at it, but didn't take it seriously, "Wait a minute, Dad will go buy two packs of cigarettes first."

After finishing speaking, he put away his mobile phone and walked to the convenience store with Benben in his hand. He asked Benben to wait obediently, turned around and asked for two packs of cigarettes from the store, and then followed the procedure to scan the QR code to pay.

After just a short while, when he turned around, Benben was gone.

Shen Langting's eyelids twitched, and he hurriedly chased him out. He looked around, forced himself to calm down, and concentrated on searching for familiar figures.

"Your child has gone after the little wild cat."

A hoarse voice suddenly sounded.

Shen Langting turned his head and saw an old man leaning on crutches, pointing in a direction, reminding him tremblingly.

Shen Langting nodded to express his gratitude, and quickened his pace to chase in that direction, calling Ben Ben's name while walking, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back before he knew it.

"Xu Chuan!"

"Shen Xuchuan!"

He fixed his eyes and found a child standing alone on the street. While he breathed a sigh of relief, a surge of anger welled up in his heart, and he roared angrily and worriedly: "Why are you running around!"

Hearing the sound, Ben Ben turned his head and saw his father's eyes brighten up. He couldn't wait to hold up the dirty little wild cat in his arms, and shouted in surprise, "Dad, meow! It's meow!"

Shen Langting was about to die of fucking rage!

He was never so terrified when the car overturned in the race reminded him that he was going to explode. He walked over aggressively, and his face turned pale and red after being frightened by this little boy: "Meow, what meow, do you know that dad is very worried."