Chapter 39 (30)

Chapter 030 "What will happen if I kiss you"

Ruan Jingmo straightened his coat, then squatted down slowly, and stretched out a hand to the child, his eyes showed tenderness, and his smile became more natural: "Benben, my name is Ruan Jingmo, and I'm your father's friend. You can call me Uncle Ruan."

Benben's little hands were still holding on to his father's trousers, his big eyes blinked twice quickly, and he habitually put his index finger on his mouth to play with, but there was still no unnecessary reaction.

"Benben, uncle is greeting you."

Seeing the child's reaction in a daze, Shen Langting also squatted down. He taught patiently, put his palm on his son's fluffy hair, and smiled softly: "Don't you remember Uncle Ruan?"

"Hold, no..." Benben muttered indistinctly, and slipped his small body into his father's arms, "Dad, I want to... go home..."

"Maybe I'm really sleepy." Shen Langting picked up the baby, let the baby sit on his arm, turned his head and smiled at Ruan Jingmo, "Mr. Ruan's aura is too strong, I'm sorry, children are afraid of being born."

Ruan Jingmo didn't care: "It's okay."

Shen Langting patted his son's back comfortingly, and changed the subject appropriately: "I'll take you to showroom No. 3 for a stroll. There are a few newly refitted cars that have not had time to put on the film. Give me your opinion."

Ruan Jingmo had no doubts, and nodded in agreement.

The two of them walked towards the No. 3 exhibition hall with their children in their arms, chatting while walking. Ruan Jingmo walked behind Shen Langting, and he could always catch a glimpse of Benben from the corner of his eye.

This child is not sleepy at all, he was definitely faking it just now. Now he doesn't have to get off the ground to walk on his own, he is lazily lying on his father's shoulder, playing with his father's collar with his little hands, his eyes are wide open, the dark eyes are round and round, and he casts curious glances at Ruan Jingmo from time to time.

Whenever their eyes met, Ruan Jingmo would smile back.

Benben didn't seem to be interested in his overtures, he either looked away or hid his face.

After a while, under the leadership of Shen Langting, several people stopped in the third exhibition hall. This is the face of the club. All racing cars are parked at the booth, including Shen Langting's most precious wife.

Shen Langting hugged Benben and walked to the side of an SC series racing car, touched the roof and door fondly, then turned to Ruan Jingmo and said, "Mr. Ruan, how is this car?"

The car still maintains its original matte black color, except that the engine and tires have been modified, and other equipment has not been replaced.

Ruan Jingmo's attention was quickly attracted by it, and he couldn't help but approached the SC, and observed the car body at a close distance, with a bit of nostalgia in his tone: "It's handsome, and the model is also very beautiful. It reminds me of Tom 03, which was once popular all over the world."

"That's right!" Shen Langting snapped his fingers, "Heroes see the same thing."

Ruan Jingmo pursed his lips with a slight smile on his face.

Perhaps touched by his smile, Shen Langting patted the roof of SC's car, and said generously: "This car is for Mr. Ruan. It's a new one. It hasn't had time to test it yet. It's so clean that no one has ever touched it."

"Thank you, Young Master Shen." Pure joy shone in Ruan Jingmo's eyes, but soon a look of entanglement appeared, and he lowered his long eyelashes to cover it up, and it was fleeting.