Chapter 77 (68)

Chapter 068 "Don't Get Too Deep"

Benben put the toy car on the bed, let the little car drive over the kitten, and then across his lap, and then hugged it back into his arms, stroking it fondly.

Judging by his expression, Ruan Jingmo didn't know if he understood what he was saying, but Ben Ben's attitude changed obviously, which is a good thing.

The depression accumulated in the bottom of my heart along the way was swept away because of Ben Ben's smile.

Benben's big eyes suddenly felt a little uneasy. He looked down at the toy car in his hand, and then looked up at the direction of the door. His little hands were yanking on the door of the toy car, and his lips slowly pursed.

Ruan Jingmo knew what he was worried about, and stretched out his little finger to him again, "This is also a secret."

Benben immediately smiled, and shyly circled his uncle's little finger, nodded: "Don't tell... Dad."

"Okay! Don't tell him." Ruan Jingmo nodded vigorously, promising.

With a "squeak", the door of the baby room was closed.

Ruan Jingmo turned around and happened to meet Shen Langting in the aisle. It can't be said to be a coincidence, judging by the man's posture, it seems that he is waiting for him specially.

"What's the matter?" He lowered his voice and asked, afraid of waking up Ben Ben who had just put him to sleep.

Shen Langting's tall body was leaning against the wall, with arms folded around his chest, looking at him with a smile on his face, pointing at the door of the nursery with his chin, "Is he asleep?"

"Well, I'm asleep," Ruan Jingmo replied quietly, lowering his eyelashes, "Let No. 2 play with him for a while, the kitten is very good and is sleeping too."

Shen Langting chuckled, grabbed his shoulders and walked towards the living room, saying as he walked, "You still bought it for him."

"I want him to like me," Ruan Jingmo showed a kind smile, "Besides buying toys, I really don't know what else to do to please him. To be honest, I'm not very good at educating children."

"Why do you want to curry favor with him?" Shen Langting raised his eyebrows and asked seriously.

This look seems to be questioning Ruan Jingmo's style.

Ruan Jingmo's throat tightened, a little dry: "Because I like Benben, he is your son, and I don't want to distance myself from him."

"Jing Mo, sit down."

Shen Langting pulled him to sit on the sofa.

The two faced each other, and Shen Langting's usually casual face became quite serious. He fixed his eyes on Ruan Jingmo, and said in a unique bass voice: "No matter what kind of relationship Benben has with you, you have to remember that you never need to please him. You can love him, but you don't have to be humble in front of him."

"Lang Ting, I'm just..." Ruan Jingmo hesitated to speak, he didn't know how to explain, maybe he didn't expect that he would be lectured one day, "I just want to give him some comfort, you also know that he has a strong desire to monopolize you, and he doesn't want your love to be taken away by others."

"It's not up to him," Shen Langting looked seriously at the direction of the baby's room, "I don't belong to him alone, I'm his father, and it doesn't mean that I will be kidnapped by the title of father for the rest of my life. He is still young, and when he grows up, I will teach him to understand this truth. Everyone is an independent individual, and there is no one who must belong to anyone."