Chapter 38 (29)

Chapter 029 "My family is afraid of you"

On the morning of the weekend, FY Club welcomed a distinguished guest.

He is a substitute player in name, but this substitute has an unusual status. He received the highest treatment from the club when he arrived, and the two bosses went out to greet him in person.

Shen Langting and Yuan Chi stood side by side, looking at the entrance of the science and technology park together, and soon a black luxury car came into view and was slowly driving towards them.

Yuan Chi punched the man next to him with his arm, and reminded: "Here comes the man."

"Hmm." The man responded casually.

Yuan Chi whispered: "Do you really want to invite him? It's too inconvenient."

"Just make up the number." Shen Langting smiled, and patted the other person's shoulder comfortingly.

He could understand his good friend's worries, but the matter had come to this point, and the words that were spoken could not be undone. The big bosses all nodded in agreement, and it would be too dishonest for them to go back on their word.

Among other things, if Shen Ceqi knew that their brothers dared to let go of her male god, he would have to kill them all at the club with a knife.

The elder sister's male god is Ruan Jingmo.

At this time, he had already got off the black luxury car, a pair of leather shoes landed first, followed by a perfect body, with a noble and indifferent temperament.

Shen Langting and Yuan Chi greeted each other very politely. The three of them shook hands and introduced each other. After a few polite chats, they knew each other.

"Mr. Ruan, please come in."

Yuan Chi raised his hand to invite, and did not forget to order the security guard to lead the driver to stop.

The three of them entered the exhibition hall of Block A together, and all they saw were rows of world famous running cars, as well as some modified racing cars exclusive to the club.

If not for physical reasons, Ruan Jingmo is also a professional racing driver, but unfortunately...

His long eyelashes trembled slightly, his eyes moved away from the sports car, and he turned to look at the two bosses accompanying him, glanced at him, and suddenly asked, "Where's Xiao Xu?"

Hearing this, Shen Langting pursed his lips and smiled, bowed his head and said nothing.

Yuan Chi didn't know what had happened, he was slow to understand who Xiao Xu was, and explained with a smile: "The fat man is in charge of taking care of the children, maybe he's embarrassed, this guy tends to be shy, I'll tell him to come down now."

With that said, Yuan Chi took out his mobile phone from his pocket to make a call, and his impression was still at the stage where the fat man wanted to chase Ruan Jingmo.

I saw Ruan Jingmo's eyes light up slightly, his eyes fell on Shen Langting's face, and he asked softly, "Is Benben here?"

Shen Langting nodded: "Yes."

Ruan Jingmo's eyes were full of emotions, shrouded in dark tenderness, and there was an extra layer of charming light in his eyes.

Yuan Chi's phone call has already been made, and he said bluntly: "Fatty, the guests are here, you take the child and come down quickly, Exhibition Hall No. 2."

After hanging up the phone, Yuan Chi suggested whether to sit in the leisure area upstairs.

Ruan Jingmo tactfully declined, intending to stay in the exhibition hall to watch the famous race. He has retired for many years and has never dared to touch the car. Now that he is in such an environment, the blood in his heart seems to be revived in the bottom of his heart, and he is reluctant to leave.