Chapter 81 (72)

Chapter 072 "It's Not as Easy to Accept as It Says"

The office of the chairman of Ling Ao Group is not blunt, the huge space is like a new one, some soft things are arranged around the desk for decoration, the soft light from the desk lamp and the tassel lamp hanging high on the ceiling renders the interior very friendly.

A man was sitting on an office chair, and his state at this moment was incompatible with the atmosphere of the entire office. If everything around him has color and affinity, then this man is the only cool existence in the room.

He looked down at the document, but his mind was far away, and his mind kept lingering on the face of another man. His cold and arrogant eyes seemed to be out of focus, and he was surrounded by a cold air.

When Shen Langting walked in, this was what he saw. Ruan Jingmo lowered his head slightly, his handsome face seemed to be frozen over, his eyes had no warmth or emotion, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

"Jing Mo." Shen Langting spoke, and at the same time, knocked on the open door.

Ruan Jingmo immediately came back to his senses, and after seeing who it was, the intertwined hostility and coldness on his body gradually subsided: "Lang Ting, you are here."

Compared with Ruan Jingmo's well-chosen famous brand, Shen Langting's clothes are very casual and loose, so the breath exuding from his body is also casual and will not give people too much pressure.

He stepped up and approached, walked up to the man in two or three steps, bent slightly, looked at the folders piled up on the desk, and asked softly, "Aren't you done yet?"

"It's over." Ruan Jingmo closed the documents in his hand, casually piled them up and put them aside.

Then he raised his face, and the two looked at each other.

Shen Langting moved back, leaned against the bookshelf behind, put one hand in his pocket, and looked at the other party with Ruan Jingmo's most familiar eyes.

"You came to see me so late, what's the matter?" Ruan Jingmo asked calmly, his eyes flickering.

The content of the call just now can't help but sound in my mind. No matter how I pretend on the surface, the reaction deep in my heart can't deceive people.

Ruan Jingmo knew deeply that he was very nervous now.

Shen Langting's posture changed, he moved his shoulders, folded his arms and looked down at the man sitting in the office chair, his eyes as calm as water rested on Ruan Jingmo for two or three seconds, and then slowly opened his thin lips: "Do you still remember the question I asked on the phone just now, did you..."

There is no nonsense, Shen Langting wanted to ask straight to the point, but felt that the word "stalking" was not suitable, and was thinking about what to use instead to be more euphemistic.

Those two sensitive words were not spoken, but Ruan Jingmo had already guessed. He closed his eyes and opened them quickly, took a deep breath and said, "That's right, I've followed you before."

Shen Langting's eyes flickered slightly, he touched his chin with one hand, but did not speak.

Ruan Jingmo mustered up the courage to raise his eyes, looked at Shen Langting with a pair of bright and strong eyes, paused for a few seconds, and added: "It's like a illegitimate meal."

Don't chase stars, don't mess around with fans. But Shen Langting's comprehension ability is very strong, and he immediately guessed everything.

He frowned, with a little puzzlement in his eyes.