Chapter 7

This result had been expected long ago, Yuan Chi pointed his middle finger at his back: "I'll let you pull, I'll give you a cuckold sooner or later."

  In the following week, Shen Langting canceled many pre-arranged games and spent almost all of his time on parenting strategies. He first took his baby shopping, bought several big bags of baby products, and even signed up for parent-child training sharing classes.

  He has an outstanding and sweet mouth, a free and easy personality and is especially good at teasing, and he always has a cute, beautiful and smiling baby boy under his arm, and he got acquainted with the mothers in the training class within a few days.

  Many mothers even scrambled to take the initiative to help him take care of their babies. With this privilege, Shen Langting felt relaxed. Every time he went to the training class, he fell on the sofa, and such trivial matters as changing diapers were not his turn.

  It didn't take long for him to become famous in that area.

  Many parenting centers have spread the word. There is a single dad in a certain training class. The child is cute and the father is even more handsome. In the end, the rumors become more and more evil. Some people even say that the child's father has the ability to make people mistaken for life.

  It's a pity that within three days, the handsome dad suddenly disappeared, and after he got the parenting cheats, he never appeared again.

  Shen Langting used practical actions to stage a good show for the mothers in the training class. Because of his appearance, the mothers loved and hated him.

  Closer to home.

  After being alone with Tianxiang's son for a week, Shen Langting discovered a problem. His son loved to laugh, and would only grunt or express his dissatisfaction when he was extremely hungry. The rest of the time he would either be amused by him and giggle, or sit in a corner and play with toys by himself, or crawl along the foam boards all over the living room.

  Shen Langting also found a problem. Since he went to the training class, he has also seen many babies from other families. The same child is seven months old, but his son is much heavier than other babies. Being fat is one thing, and nutrition is another.

  The teacher in the training class told him that the baby's physical fitness is very strong, with high immunity, which is not at all what a baby of this age should have. He is really a healthy and fat baby.

  My son is in good health, grows strong, doesn't catch a cold or have a fever, Shen Langting, the father, is of course extremely pleased, but at the same time he is also a bit puzzled, the baby is not sick, why did the mother of the child suddenly send the child to his doorstep?

  There are too many "surprises" received recently, Shen Langting has no time to think about it for the time being, because he still has to solve many immediate matters.

  For example, take the child back to meet the father.

  His Shen Langting's son must have a face.

  In order to quickly become a qualified baby daddy, he hugged his son for a week and naturally missed his father's 70th birthday. Fortunately, he dragged his friends to send gifts that day, and at night he took the initiative to call to greet him.

  His father, Shen Zhen, was dissatisfied at first because of his absence, but after receiving his call, his anger gradually subsided, and the matter was considered over, and he didn't bother to fuss anymore.

  Two days after his birthday, Shen Langting walked into the Shen family's gate with his son in his arms.

  When he dragged the doll into the room with one hand, everyone in the hall, hugging the servants and the housekeeper, all stared in amazement, with magical expressions one by one.