Chapter 95 (86)

Chapter 086 "Support Godfather or Support Idol"

The Formula One racing official officially issued a notice that the start date is set for the first weekend of the beginning of next month, which happens to be 15 days later than the original date.

Three days later, the capital of Country Y will usher in a Severe 5-6 typhoon. The wind speed is estimated to be between 113 and 150 mph. Now the whole capital is notifying the general public to pay attention to personal safety and prevent natural disasters in advance.

The training schedules of each team are full, and while the weather is not so bad, as long as there is spare time in the past few days, Shen Langting will arrange his teammates to train quickly.

Domestic car dealers who have always supported the FY club also sent F1 special cars to the venue in advance, for fear of any accidents due to bad weather in a few days.

Most of the training schedule is negotiated and managed by the club's managers, and today it's FY's turn to PK McLaren.

The driver representing McLaren is a star in the circle, as famous as Shen Langting, especially in Country Y, where he is more famous than Shen Langting, an outsider.

This person is Jenny, temporarily ranked number one racing driver in the world.

Before I knew it, I had spent more than a month in country Y. This was the first training match between Shen Langting and Jenny. Both sides greeted each other with anticipation and excitement. Even if it was not an official match, every confrontation would bring them unusual excitement.

The training venue gave up the track for the two hottest drivers half an hour in advance, and the staff from both teams arrived first. It was obviously no different from the previous training games, but everyone had a feeling of welcoming the main race, and the atmosphere slowly became tense invisibly.

Shen Langting walked towards the track with leisurely steps, while wearing gloves, he talked to the staff beside him, and asked some questions about the testing of the racing car.

The staff are very responsive and professional.

When they got to the entrance of the auditorium, Fatty and Yuan Chi chased after him, followed by Ruan Zheng who hadn't seen him for a long time.

Shen Langting looked at the young man trotting over and couldn't help laughing, and joked casually: "Don't you need to accompany your godfather today?"

Smiles are contagious, not to mention Ruan Zheng's naturally smiling eyes, his smile is much brighter than Shen Langting's, and the word "happy" seems to be engraved on his rosy handsome face. He tugged on the fat man's arm, and said with a smile: "Young Master Shen, you clearly know about my relationship with Mr. Ruan. I never call him godfather. I don't need to receive Mr. Ruan today. I'm here to accompany Mr. Fatty."

When Ruan Zheng was talking, his eyes were glued to Shen Langting's hair. Like everyone else, when he first saw Shen Langting, his attention was naturally attracted to the man's short hair.

Shen Langting's hair was cut short, and it was very short. He looked energetic, and he was many times more handsome than before.

There is a saying that is correct. If you want to prove that a man can be handsome, you must cut a cropped short hair. A man who can easily manage this hairstyle is the real male god.

The longer Ruan Zheng stared, the brighter the light in his eyes became.

"Are you sure you are here to accompany me?" The fat man couldn't help teasing.

Ruan Zheng was not at all twitchy, Cheng Lian was steady, without the vain air of his age, he said openly, "I'll be a spectator with Brother Fat, and watch idol competitions together. As we all know, Young Master Shen is my idol."