Chapter 94 (85)

Chapter 085 "Across the Ocean to See You"

It's been a good day, it's late at night after the training match.

Shen Langting returned to the hotel where he stayed and began to change clothes. There were two sets of custom-made formal suits in the living room of the suite. These were tailor-made suits that he found a few days ago at the most famous tailor shop in Country Y.

He stood in front of the mirror, like a groom going to a wedding. He tried on two sets of clothes repeatedly, but unfortunately they didn't achieve the effect he expected.

The hotel's mirror is dark, and with the dim lights, it looks more gorgeous and inexplicably more mysterious. The man looked at his own dress and appearance through the mirror, stared at himself in the mirror with heavy eyes, his deep facial features became more three-dimensional, and he was so handsome that both men and gods were angry, but he still curled his lips to express his dissatisfaction.

"Tsk..." The corner of Shen Langting's mouth twitched, and he tugged at the tie he had just tied, feeling unable to tell what it was like.

What do you do with such a decent dress, does that person care?

The doubtful voice in his head had just disappeared, and before Shen Langting had time to think about this problem, the mobile phone placed on the cabinet with "buzzing" rang.

As he expected, Ruan Jingmo called him.

"Benben wants to see you." The man didn't talk nonsense, and explained his purpose straight to the point.

Shen Langting listened to the familiar clear and cold tone from the phone, the warmth in his heart increased, and he unconsciously smiled: "Oh, Mr. Ruan, did you really bring Benben?"

For the past few days, Shen Langting has been worrying about Benben, neither wanting to miss Benben's birthday nor delaying the training match.

Now it's easy, Benben followed Ruan Jingmo across the sea to see his father, if nothing unexpected happened, the birthday party for his two-year-old might be held in Country Y.

It is a pity that grandpa and aunt are not around.

There was a moment of silence on the other side of the phone, Ruan Jingmo seemed guilty, thought for a few seconds, and found an appropriate reason: "Ben Ben's natural symptoms show signs of attack, I am afraid of accidents."

"What happened to him?" A trace of worry flashed in Shen Langting's eyes. At the same time, seeing himself in the mirror becoming more and more unpleasant, he pulled the tie off his neck in dissatisfaction.

Ruan Jingmo didn't know what he was doing, so he continued to talk about Benben: "He's in a bad mood recently, he won't let go of the toys he got, and occasionally he likes to complain."

Thinking of Benben's resistance to himself and the occasional hostility he showed, Ruan Jingmo sighed with some grief and indignation, educating children is really not his strong point, and he can't do as well as Shen Langting in this respect.

"Can you understand what he's muttering?" Shen Langting teased, sensitively capturing a slight sigh coming from the phone, and in an instant, he could even imagine how Benben bullied Ruan Jingmo.

He glanced at his watch, began to take off his suit jacket, and said as he took it off, "Why does he have the right to complain, you wait for me to clean him up, the little guy likes to watch people order dishes since he was a child."

"Okay, I'll wait for you." Ruan Jingmo raised the corners of his mouth in a smug manner, as if he was a successful student reporting on small reports, and then hung up the phone first.