Chapter 75 (66)

Chapter 066 "Brother Will Be Mine Forever"

The next morning, Shen Langting opened his eyes first.

He looked at the ceiling in silence for five seconds, then lifted the quilt, rolled over and got out of bed very lightly, and slipped into the bathroom to take a shower barefoot alone.

Unscrewing the shower head, a strong stream of water rushed towards his face from above, Shen Langting pulled his hair twice, and reached out to get the shampoo.

At this time, there was movement from the door of the bathroom.

He wiped his face and looked back.

I saw a man in a white shirt walking in, with delicate eyebrows and eyes still full of drowsiness, his hair, which was usually meticulously groomed, was a bit disheveled at this moment, and a few strands were curled up, looking inexplicably cute.

At least in Shen Langting's eyes, his Mr. Ruan has always been a combination of cute and sexy.

"So early?" He asked with a smile, turning down the water flow of the shower a little.

Ruan Jingmo stroked his burning hair, glanced at himself in the mirror, and said softly, "Six o'clock, it's a bit early, do you want to go out for a run?"

"That was the plan."

Shen Langting looked at the man's long legs exposed to the air, with an inscrutable smile on his lips, pushed open the glass door blocking the shower with one hand, smoothed his wet hair back, and faced Ruan Jingmo head-on, showing a dazzling handsome face.

He waved at the other party: "Now I have changed my mind, come here, let's wash together."

Perhaps it was because of the hot air that came out after the glass door was pushed open, and Ruan Jingmo's rendered whole body began to feel hot. It wasn't the first time I saw Shen Langting naked, but he still couldn't control his physical and mental reactions, and his state of mind was also complicated. He wanted to keep his face, but he couldn't look away because of greed.

"Come on, brother." Shen Langting continued to lure him, "Wipe my back and see your results by the way." Said, Shen Langting turned his body sideways, showing him his bruised back.

Ruan Jingmo complained silently in embarrassment and indignation, it's your own fault for becoming like this. He struggled for less than two seconds before giving up his reserve, took off his slippers, and walked straight in the direction of Shen Langting. When he took the first step, he had already made up his mind that all meetings and entertainments today would be cancelled, and he might die young.

The wet ground was a little slippery, Ruan Jingmo staggered two steps, and crashed directly into Shen Langting's arms.

"Brother, you are so enthusiastic..." Shen Langting's voice was suppressed from above, deliberately teasing Ruan Jingmo with a frivolous tone, and his hands were firmly restrained by his waist, lest he accidentally slip.

The warm water sprayed down, drenching Ruan Jingmo in a short while. He was still wearing a slightly loose white shirt, and he used the water flow to outline a perfect curve through the clothes. In the eyes of others, this posture is more deceptive than completely stripped.

Some men always like hazy and beautiful things, faintly sexy, and Shen Langting belongs to this type.

When the distance between the two narrowed, a charming atmosphere instantly rose in the bathroom, spreading to every corner in the fastest time.

Shen Langting's eyes darkened slightly, he pushed Ruan Jingmo against the wall and began to kiss.

From the moment he accepted his invitation to take a bath together, Ruan Jingmo was ready to sacrifice, deeply realizing that it was impossible to take a bath as simple as that.