Chapter 109 (100)

Chapter 100 "The Finale (End)" (1)

The final officially ended at 5 o'clock, and the Champions Cup was awarded at 5:30, and the crowd in the audience began to gradually disperse until 6:30.

All the procedures were completed, and FY won the silver championship cup, which was taken away by his teammates and taken back to the venue.

Shen Langting and Yuan Chi were invited to accept the reporter's interview, and they sat in chairs to answer the reporter's questions for more than half an hour. Yuan Chi didn't talk much, with a very disdainful expression on his face. Only Shen Langting was speaking during the whole process. He has always been able to handle this kind of occasion with ease, no matter how tricky the questions were, he answered them impeccably, and even used the most chic tone to make some reporters speechless.

Ruan Jingmo, who was sitting behind the reporter waiting for someone, was not as relaxed as he was, with a serious and indifferent face, full of complex expressions of impatience and worry, and his eyes were always fixed on Shen Langting's arm.

Perhaps sensing Ruan Jingmo's scorching gaze, Shen Langting raised his arm to grab the microphone, trying to behave as normal as possible.

It's a pity that these small actions did not comfort Ruan Jingmo, but made him even more worried. He wanted to go to the front and throw all the microphones on the ground, and then pack Shen Langting away, so as to stay away from those country Y journalists who were racially discriminatory and made troubles.

It was dark outside, and the lights came on.

This grueling interview is finally over. Shen Langting, Yuan Chi, and Ruan Jingmo walked out of the meeting room one after the other. At this time, the crowd gathered outside had dispersed, only a dozen or so uniformed staff members cleaned up the rubbish left by the track and the auditorium.

Yuan Chi knew that these two people needed time to be alone, so he found an excuse to slip away with great insight.

"How do you feel?" Ruan Jingmo held Shen Langting's wrist, his eyes were gentle, and his tone was even more gentle.

Shen Langting approached him and kissed him: "I'm fine."

"Alas..." Ruan Jingmo sighed suddenly, with a trace of guilt flashing in his eyes, "I'm really a conflicted person. I hope you can participate in the competition and win the championship, but I regret that I didn't stop you at the beginning, but now it's meaningless to say this." He turned around, put his hands around Shen Langting's waist naturally, raised his chin slightly, and looked at the handsome face close at hand, "Langting, promise me, you must be good, nothing is more important than safety."

On the night of the typhoon, everything that happened is still vivid in his memory. Whenever he thinks about it, Ruan Jingmo feels a sense of fear in his heart. He is afraid that Shen Langting will suddenly disappear in his world one day and he will never find him again.

"Fool, you always think so much..." Shen Langting laughed, and put one hand on his cheek to gently comfort him, his bright black eyes shone with a different kind of light, "I promise you, safety will always be the main priority, and I will never be impulsive again. The same goes for you, stop thinking about it."

"Yeah." Ruan Jingmo nodded vigorously, with a gratifying smile on his lips, this smile lasted less than two seconds, he became nervous again, and glanced at Shen Langting's stiff arm, "Is it very painful, we now..."

"The car is coming." Shen Langting interrupted his words, backed away, and waved at a commercial vehicle driving ahead.

The two got into the car and stood next to each other tightly.