Chapter 85 (76)

Chapter 076 "Showdown (Part 1)"

After a cigarette was over, the two left the tea room.

Shen Langting drove Ruan Jingmo to a nearby Chinese restaurant, booked a box for four people, deliberately chose the innermost position, hidden and quiet.

When they came in, the waiter had already put the dishes on the table, poured the red wine into the glasses, and the dishes that needed to be divided were all prepared in advance, which seemed to be premeditated.

"Brother Jingmo, sit down."

Shen Langting pulled away the chair from the main seat and invited the other party to sit down.

Then he took off his coat, put the clothes on the back of the chair, and sat down next to the chief seat.

"Lang Ting..." Ruan Jingmo wanted to speak, her phoenix eyes lost their usual coldness, they were full of water vapor in a daze, and there was a little dark red in the corners of her eyes.

Shen Langting interrupted him softly: "Eat first, we'll talk when we're full."

Ruan Jingmo had no appetite at all, but he still obediently picked up the chopsticks, added food to his plate, and chewed the food without any sense of taste.

When he was eating, he couldn't help but look at Shen Langting's beautiful eyebrows and eyes, his facial features as strong and beautiful as an oil painting, the longer he looked at them, the more anxious he felt.

He had already made mental preparations, but he was still not sure about this moment. He suddenly felt his heart burning and his nerves trembling. This feeling was indescribable.

And Shen Langting was like a normal person, eating food with a low profile, chatting with Yuan Chi on wechat while eating.

When Yuan Chi learned that the engine matter had been successfully resolved, he danced happily, and kept praising his good buddy for his foresight. He deserved to be a rainbow fart like Young Master Shen.

After chatting a few words, Shen Langting crossed out the dialog box, intending to end the chat.

Unexpectedly, Yuan Chi cared about his love life, and sent another message, asking what happened between him and Ruan Jingmo, and if he needed help.

Shen Langting laughed, and typed a reply: [What can you help, take care of yourself, you don't need to worry about my affairs. ]

Yuan Chi sent three exclamation points: [! ! ! Really divided? ]

Shen Langting looked at the chat records, and the smile on his mouth gradually faded. He didn't reply, and directly turned the phone to silent and turned it off.

About 20 minutes later, after eating without saying a word, the two men in the private room put down the tableware in their hands almost at the same time.

After eating, it means that they are going to talk about business.

The whole room was suddenly filled with panic, as if the end of the earth was coming.

In order to dispel this feeling of depression, Shen Langting thoughtfully removed the tableware from Ruan Jingmo's table and replaced it with a brand new plate, and then poured half a glass of red wine for Ruan Jingmo. In the silent box, there was only the sound of the wine being poured into the glass.

The two stared at each other diagonally, and the moment their eyes met, there was a feeling of a world apart.

"Brother Jingmo, since you admit that you are Mr. Dana, I don't think there is any need for us to go around in circles."