Chapter 50 (41)

Chapter 041 "Aren't you afraid that Benben will be sad?"

The scenery of the mountains and rivers is beautiful, under the intertwined leaves and branches of the forest, the two men embraced each other for a long time in silence, if it wasn't for the crisp calls from the birds in the trees from time to time, it would have been thought that time had been stopped.

After being silent for a while, Ruan Jingmo slowly regained his senses, his emotions eased, the blood in his eyes faded, and he regained his clarity. The humming in his ears also gradually disappeared, leaving only the sound of the veil blowing by the breeze, and the man's light and even breathing.

His head turned slightly, and his palm was placed on Shen Langting's back. At this moment, he was a little reluctant to let go.

The essence of human beings is greed, and Ruan Jingmo can't escape the law of true fragrance. After finally getting a chance to get close, he doesn't want to let go easily. After regaining his senses, he leaned his head on the man's shoulder, absorbing the smell of the other person, and quietly enjoying this rare warmth.

After nearly five minutes of silence, he said with difficulty: "Sorry, I got emotional just now."

After speaking, he straightened his back, slowly retracted his hands, and opened the distance between him and the man.

Shen Langting's unexpectedly good temper, did not push him away cruelly, nor yelled at him, but supported his shoulders with both hands, looked down at him, with a rare seriousness on his face: "What's wrong with you?"

"Don't worry, I'm fine."

Ruan Jingmo has returned to normal, his good-looking face is a familiar disguise and indifference, as if he is not the same person as the one who went crazy just now.

Shen Langting wondered whether it was his own eyesight or Ruan Jingmo's superb acting skills.

"I've been dealing with official business recently. Maybe it's because I'm under too much pressure. I often have auditory hallucinations. I'm sorry, I spoiled your interest, and I treated you just now... I didn't mean it just now." Ruan Jingmo patted the dust on his body, and then he was a little embarrassed.

Taking the opportunity to hug him for so long, I don't know what Shen Langting will think of him in his heart, whether he will regard him as mentally ill or abnormal.

Shen Langting didn't think about that, but he had doubts about his explanation, but he nodded with confidence on his face: "So, while earning money is important, your body and mood are also important. Your state just now is not right. I suggest you go to see a doctor."

This reminded Ruan Jingmo that in this situation, natural symptoms are becoming more and more frequent, and it is indeed time to contact Dr. Shu Ya for a meeting. He looked up at Shen Langting, with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth: "I will, thank you."

"What's there to thank for that?" Shen Langting stood up first, patted his pants casually, and stretched out his hand to pull Ruan Jingmo's arm, "Stand up, let me see if you are injured."

With his support, Ruan Jingmo stood up slowly. He didn't feel anything unusual just now. His whole body seemed to be falling apart, especially his right calf, and there were bursts of tingling pain along his ankle.

"Your foot is injured?" Shen Langting's tone was heavy, and he looked around, "I'll help you go over there to rest."

He took the man's arms, wrapped one around his waist, and slowly moved the man under a dense tree. He took off his coat neatly, spread the cover beside the tree roots, and helped Ruan Jingmo to sit down safely.