Chapter 2

As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere in the private room suddenly became anxious, and most of the people subconsciously looked at the source of the sound, but Shen Langting did not respond, drinking pure water lazily, as if staying out of the matter.

The man realized that he had said something wrong, so he hurriedly slapped his face, stood up with his glass in his hand, "Look at me for being so ignorant, I'll punish myself with three glasses."

After the three cups, the man sat back in his original position, and the other alumni enlivened the atmosphere and eased the embarrassment. The huge private room soon resumed laughter and laughter.

"Speaking of which, Young Master Meng has been away for two years, and has disappeared since graduation. Did you say when you will come back?"

Some people were driven by curiosity, but they were not afraid of death to ask the bottom line. First, they glanced at Shen Langting, but when they saw that there was no response, they looked at Xu Tenghai.

"Soon, soon." Xu Tenghai smiled awkwardly, with a perfunctory tone. Then he turned his head and observed Shen Langting's face secretly, for fear of any accident.

The full name of Meng Shao mentioned by the alumni is Meng Jinchen. This name seems to be taboo. People who don't know the situation may mention it in front of Shen Langting, but people who are familiar with him will never hit the gun.

Even though sensitive topics were mentioned, Shen Langting's expression was as casual as ever, and he was always drinking pure water from a goblet. When others smiled at him, he would smile back. It seemed that there was no change at all.

But Xu Tenghai knew in his heart that no matter how good-looking he was smiling on the surface, his heart was still cold at this moment.

There is always a smile on Shen Langting's face, all emotions are hidden under this faint smile, which sometimes makes people feel that he is approachable, and sometimes makes people feel that he is far away.

Many people who have been with Shen Langting say that he is like the North Star, you like it very much, but you will never get it.

"Lang Ting, let me tell you something," Xu Tenghai leaned into his ear, his eyes full of probing, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "Jin Chen is really coming back. I talked on the phone earlier, do you... have any ideas?"

Shen Langting stopped holding the cup, raised his eyelids lazily, and glanced at the fat man in a strange way: "What does it have to do with me?"

He is very indifferent, and really indifferent.

Originally a cold person, Shen Langting disdains to let himself fall in love, he likes to stay awake and rational at all times. What's more, it was Meng Jinchen who insisted on climbing into his bed from the beginning, and then cheated first.

Who is Shen Langting?

As the name suggests, people are wild and unrestrained, how could they allow others to eat from the bowl and look into the pot? It's really ridiculous!

Xu Tenghai hurriedly laughed, shook his head and said, "It's okay, it's definitely okay."

After all, the fat man sat upright, afraid that everyone would continue to ask about Meng Jinchen, so he changed the topic in time, casually pointed to a senior sister and said, "I heard that your son will run away, do you have any photos for everyone to see?"

This pierced the heart of the mother with the baby. The expression of crying and laughing is both happy and upset. "Don't mention it, it's really difficult to take care of children nowadays. When the three-year-old baby is noisy, I am going crazy."