Chapter 48 (39)

Chapter 039 "Only the Two of Us"

As soon as he heard that there was something delicious, Ben Ben walked in the front, his short legs shaking vigorously, and he went down the steps without being hugged by his father, and happily rushed out of the lobby of Guancheng Apartment.

Shen Langting put his hands in his pockets, and the old god followed behind him. He deliberately slowed down and raised his voice: "Stinky boy, slow down, don't cry when you fall, no one will coax you."

Benben turned a deaf ear to it, ran out on two legs, and met a beautiful neighbor aunt at the door, excitedly waved her hand to say hello, and stomped on the spot with small steps.

The aunt was overwhelmed by his coquettish appearance, bent down, gently rubbed his wool roll, and said kindly: "Yo! Isn't this little Benben, where is your father?"

Benben stretched out his hand and pointed, and Shen Langting just pushed open the revolving door and walked out.

"Retire today?" Shen Langting greeted enthusiastically, and had already walked to Ben Ben's side, and Ben Ben hugged his thigh immediately.

The pretty aunt smiled and nodded: "Yes, do you take Benben out to play?"

"Well, go out to eat, how about we go together?"

"No, I still have something to do, let's wait another day, Benben is so cute."

Shen Langting was familiar with the residents of the whole apartment building, and after greeting his neighbors happily, he grabbed Benben's back collar and lifted it slightly, and the little guy sat firmly on his arm.

Benben lay in his arms and said softly, "Dad, do you want to eat bananas?"

"I listened to your Uncle Ruan today, he treats you." Shen Langting strode out with long legs.

"Oh, Uncle Ruan Su..." Ben Ben muttered in a low voice, touching his father's chin with his little hand to play.

There was a black Maybach parked at the gate of Guancheng's apartment. It had appeared fifteen minutes ago. The driver in the car got out of the car and opened the door immediately when he saw the two of them.

Shen Langting walked over with Benben in his arms, nodded his thanks to the driver, bent slightly, and met the gaze of the man sitting in the back. Those deep and story-telling eyes were extremely advanced and charming from this angle.

"Brother Jingmo." Shen Langting waved first.

Ruan Jingmo was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, with a faint smile on his face, patted the seat next to him with his slender and fair hands, and said in a tone of impatience, "Get in the car."

"Benben will sit in the back with you, I'll sit in the front." Shen Langting put up Benben's small arms and let the child sit next to Ruan Jingmo, then he opened the co-pilot's door and quickly got into the car.

The driver started the car and drove slowly.

Ruan Jingmo pressed Benben's small shoulders and said in a low voice, "Hello, Benben."

Benben blinked his eyes and nodded his head: "Hello, Uncle Su."

At this time, Shen Langting in the front seat leaned over, looked at the two people behind and said, "Ben Ben, please stay still and hold on to your seat belt."

Benben nodded vigorously: "Yeah!"

Ruan Jingmo couldn't hold back, and pinched the child's cheek.

Benben was a little itchy, hid for a while, pouted and said: "Uncle Su...you can touch the baby's hair, but the boy's sweaty face...you can't touch..."