Chapter 61 (52)

Chapter 052 "Can You Stay With Me"

Ruan Jingmo contacted Shen Langting.

Just after eleven o'clock in the second night, before entering the night.

The evening entertainment is over, Mr. Ruan seems to have something on his mind today, he took the initiative to find a drink during the dinner, when he came out his footsteps were slightly fluttering, his eyes were hazy and full of beauty, but it did not affect the conversation.

He asked the driver to take him to the villa area on the East Fifth Ring Road. In this villa, he and Shen Langting were alone, and they had more intimate memories.

He still remembers the way Shen Langting looked at him at that time, which was very charming. Shen Langting was interested in him, but he was suppressing this feeling.

The villa was still empty and lacking in popularity. It was obviously a sweltering summer, but it felt like there was a cold wind blowing around.

Ruan Jingmo shuddered from the bottom of his heart, and his head became even more dizzy.

He took off his suit jacket, loosened his tie, and slumped down on the sofa lazily, completely devoid of the gentlemanly demeanor of the past. He half-closed his eyes and thought, thinking of what Uncle Liu had said in his ear.

Now that Shen Langting is going to push him into a corner, he will have nowhere to escape, so he has to speed up the progress and make some substantive development.

So, under the encouragement of Uncle Liu and the impetus of alcohol, he took out his mobile phone, lay down on the sofa, clicked on the WeChat software and started sending messages to Shen Langting.

Ruan Jingmo: [Lang Ting, are you asleep? ]

Shen Langting on the other end just took a shower, because his arms are not suitable for exerting force, he can't touch the water for the time being, and every time he takes a shower, he wastes half an hour.

When he came out of the bathroom, Benben, who had been playing around him just now, had fallen asleep hugging the pillow with his little butt up.

He walked over and did a very self-interested thing. He patted Benben's little butt and said, "Go, go back to your own room and sleep."

Benben shook his butt slightly, closed his eyes and whimpered.

Just as Shen Langting was about to pick up the child and carry it away, the beep of the mobile phone placed by the bed diverted his attention.

He temporarily let go of Benben, walked around the bed and picked up his phone, and saw the message from Ruan Jingmo.

He replied immediately: [I haven't slept yet. ]

Ruan Jingmo waited for him for five minutes, feeling dizzy and dizzy. If he hadn't been too firm in his belief in wanting to chat with him, he would have fallen asleep a long time ago.

[Is your arm better? ]

Shen Langting raised the corners of his lips happily, no one would refuse to care, and he was the same, pressing his fingers on the screen and typing quickly: [It's much better, it doesn't hurt at all, Brother Jing Mo, don't worry. ]

When Ruan Jingmo saw this message, his eyes became sour, and he replied: [How could I not be worried. ]

Shen Langting hesitated for two seconds, didn't think about what to reply, and sent a thank you emoji first.

Ruan Jingmo: [Is the leg healed? ]

Shen Langting simply sat on the bed and chatted along with the other party's questions. Typed and replied: [Already healed, my physical fitness is excellent. ]