Chapter 35 (26)

Chapter 026 "Let him love and hate the feeling"

Ruan Jingmo held his breath, chewing on these words.

His heart was beating violently, as if he was in a dream.

His eyes reflected Shen Langting.

What lingered at the tip of his nose was the unique smell of the other party. He was infected by this smell, his knees were weak and he almost couldn't stand still, and he was dizzy.

Perhaps sensing his discomfort, Shen Langting not only didn't back away, but lowered his head and moved closer, his lips parted slightly while breathing, exhaling warm breath on his face.

He felt his skin numb, pretending to look back at the man calmly, the air was a little anxious for a while, because the distance between the two was too close, there was still a hint of ambiguity.

Shen Langting's tone was light and pleasant, and his voice was deep and magnetic: "Mr. Ruan, what do you mean, it's just a meal, why did you scare my fat man into such a ghostly look?"

Quietly trembling heart, Ruan Jingmo stopped the urge to hug the man back, suppressed the excitement, and the cool ending sound trembled a little: "Your family?"

"Is there a problem?" Shen Langting's brows moved slightly, and a provocative smile widened, "It's not from my family, could it be from yours?"

Ruan Jingmo felt uncomfortable, his chest was sour, and his throat seemed to be holding his breath.

"I don't like to be sensational. I can only tell you that Fatty and I have a lifelong friendship. He sacrificed his life to save me, and I will be his good friend for the rest of his life." Shen Langting quickly laughed, not understanding why he had to say such similar explanations.

These words caused the coldness in Ruan Jingmo's eyes to completely dissipate, and he looked at Shen Langting purely and cleanly with dark eyes without scheming, a little innocent, and refused to admit what he had done: "I didn't do anything to him, it was because he thought too much, I didn't do it, don't slander me."

Shen Langting leaned on his ear and whispered: "Fatty is more than a simple person, he is so stupid that he is still counting the money when he is sold, don't scare him in the future."

Mr. Ruan, who is arrogant by nature, turned his face away coldly, and retorted without confidence: "Have you said everything..."

This is the first time Shen Langting saw such a Mr. Ruan, and his heart trembled quietly, always feeling that he was being teased by Ruan Jingmo in reverse.

Shen Langting never gave in since he was a child, and was teased by someone accidentally, and he wanted to return whatever he said. He lowered his head lower, looked directly at the innocence in Ruan Jingmo's eyes that did not conform to his appearance, and leaned close to the man's ear, almost rubbing against him:

"Mr. Ruan, do you want to..."

His voice was suave and flirtatious, like a lover whispering in his ear, goosebumps quickly appeared on Ruan Jingmo's fair neck, he quickly looked at the posture of the two of them at this time, Ruan Jingmo looked at him.

The black-haired man was wearing a black shirt, with a slender waist and long legs, and his figure was impeccably proportioned.

What a handsome man down to the bone.

Ruan Jingmo's throat was a little dry, and he spoke calmly in a suit, his voice was always cold: "Young Master Shen, you are so close, aren't you hot?"

Hearing this, Shen Langting slowly smiled, finally had enough trouble, took the initiative to back away, and nodded while laughing: "A little bit, I get nervous easily when I'm with Mr. Ruan, I'm sweating all over."