Chapter 44 (35)

Chapter 035 "Ben Ben is at the age of looking for a mother"

Benben's natural symptoms are basically confirmed.

In terms of Dr. Chen's professional terminology, the name of the symptom is the indirect sequelae of Hesi's constitution, and the easy-to-understand one can be called the paranoid personality that occasionally shows a strong desire for monopoly.

Shen Langting repeatedly asked Chen Xiewei whether such symptoms can be resolved by seeking medical treatment. The other party's answer was always the same. This is the fate of He Si's physique. It is as if God opened a window for you. This window will reflect the sunshine that others cannot enjoy, and at the same time experience the storm that others cannot experience.

Innate symptoms cannot be cured by drugs at present, and can only rely on a healthy growth environment and the patient's self-control. The most critical medicine is nothing more than the company and care of family members.

"Young Master Shen, Benben is a good boy at heart. I believe that with your ability, you can definitely lead him in a good direction."

Over the phone, Chen Xiewei comforted him with kind words. As a doctor, he never forgets to provide spiritual support for his family members at all times.

Shen Langting could only nod: "Thank you, Dr. Chen."

"polite."

After thinking for a while, Shen Langting said again: "Dr. Chen, last time I rushed to visit you in the studio and didn't say hello in advance. It may affect your work. I apologize here."

Chen Xiewei smiled softly and said softly, "Young Master Shen, I can understand your mood."

The number of times the two have met can be counted on the fingers, but Chen Xiewei seems to have figured out Shen Langting's character. It can also be said that this man never pretends.

I can politely apologize to you today, but there will still be a surprise tomorrow. Typically I know it's wrong, but I don't change it.

It's not a good habit, but it just makes people hate it.

As the number of meetings increased, Chen Xiewei's appreciation for Shen Langting gradually increased, and he even understood what Ruan Jingmo did.

But one size counts for one size, so he won't believe what this man said. Before hanging up the phone, he added half-jokingly: "If Young Master Shen still wants to play by surprise, he might be going to Dubai."

"Since Dr. Chen invited me so kindly, I have no reason to refuse." Shen Langting twitched the corner of his mouth, took out a spare mobile phone from his pocket, and started contacting his friends in Dubai to help investigate Chen Xiewei's whereabouts.

He is a person who likes to play cards not according to the routine.

But Dr. Chen's words, he kept in mind.

In the next few days, he devoted most of his time and energy to Benben. In order to enlighten Benben's young mind, he rejected all activities and competitions. During the day, he took the baby to the supermarket and went to the Children's City to play. In the afternoon, he accompanied Benben to comb No. 2's hair and cut his nails. At night, he would tell fairy tales to Benben before going to bed.

The good news is that with the constant companionship and teaching of his competent father who worked overtime and never left, Benben's natural symptoms lasted less than a week, and he quickly returned to his familiar appearance. He is well-behaved, sensible, cheerful and lively.

Shen Langting, the old father, was extremely relieved.

This afternoon, the sun was shining outside the window.