Chapter 99 (90)

Chapter 090 "Completely Lost Contact"

The reason for Ruan Jingmo's inexplicable panic was found immediately. At three o'clock in the morning, the city should have been quiet and quiet, but the capital of country Y was covered with dark clouds and violent winds and torrential rains. This strong wind disturbed the entire city.

No one can sleep at night when the typhoon comes.

Ruan Jingmo took a while to realize a very important matter. When Shen Langting left him, there was already a strong wind blowing outside, and there was faint thunder flashing through the clouds, heralding what would happen next.

The distance from his position to Shen Langting's hotel is not too far, it shouldn't be such a coincidence, no...

But what if?

This terrifying thought exploded in Ruan Jingmo's mind like a landmine, making his scalp numb and trembling all over. He wished to turn back time. If he went back to a few hours ago, he would never let Shen Langting leave his side.

With a pale face, he found his mobile phone next to the big bed in the bedroom. Before he could dial Shen Langting's number, what was more surprising was that he received a call from Ruan Zheng first.

Ruan Zheng panted heavily, and his tone was a little anxious. When the call was connected, he didn't care about being polite, and asked in a panic: "Mr. Ruan... are you listening! I want to know if Young Master Shen... is with you."

The young man's voice was intermittent, the volume was high and low, the phone was mixed with other noisy voices, and there was a "hissing" sound due to poor signal, Ruan Jingmo could barely hear what the other party was saying.

His eyelids were beating wildly, and he was covering his chest with one hand to prevent his heart from jumping out of his chest. He looked like he was stimulated, but his tone of voice was unexpectedly calm, and it could also be said to be empty: "Not here."

After finishing the two brief words, Ruan Jingmo hung up the phone directly.

Ruan Zheng didn't need to explain too much to him, Ruan Jingmo already guessed what happened just from the young man's attitude and tone.

Regret and self-blame instantly occupied his thoughts, and he mocked himself in his heart, why he let Shen Langting leave, why he said those angry words to drive him away.

Trembling, he clenched his phone tightly, clicked on the address book, and tried to get through to Shen Langting.

A cold female voice came from the phone line, constantly reminding him that the call could not be connected, and this emotionless machine voice made him suffocate.

"Prepare the car!"

Ruan Jingmo rushed out of the bedroom and went downstairs, caught someone and gave orders sternly.

The housekeeper and servants were frightened by his aura. Seeing him wearing black plain clothes and walking quickly towards the door of the villa, they were stunned for a few seconds, then they recovered and rushed to stop him.

"Sir, you can't go out."

"Sir, it's very dangerous now, what are you going to do?"

The housekeeper and servants tried to persuade Ruan Jingmo, but he couldn't listen to a word. All his attention was attracted by the night news broadcast on the TV.

Hundreds of media outlets were all reporting the news about the typhoon. The pleasant voices of the female and male anchors overlapped with those of the servants and housekeepers, all trying to persuade Ruan Jingmo not to go out.