Chapter 30 (21)

Chapter 021 "Is he teasing others like this too?"

"You can make a price, or exchange it with other things, and decide as soon as possible."

After leaving the last sentence, Ruan Jingmo restrained his expression, turned around and walked towards his S7, leaving only a chic back.

Chu Yun couldn't laugh or cry, and muttered to himself: "The boss hasn't changed at all, he's still so domineering."

I don't know how long it took, the enthusiastic laughter stopped suddenly, and the drivers who had gathered together and talked freely had confirmed that everyone was present, and began to go back to their cars.

Shen Langting, who didn't know what happened, looked around, and his eyes naturally fell on Ruan Jingmo's position. I don't know if it was a coincidence that the other party was also looking at him.

Ruan Jingmo was already sitting in his S7 sports car, staring at him through the windshield, unable to see through his emotions.

He smiled and waved, and made a gesture that everyone in the circle understood: Forgive me, Great Demon King.

You are the big devil.

Ruan Jingmo also waved, put his palm on his face, and swayed his five fingers back and forth three times, just like a lucky cat.

Such a big boss is inexplicably cute.

There was a smile on the corner of Shen Langting's lips, and when he turned around, he met Fatty's slightly astonished eyes.

"Looking at what?" He raised an eyebrow and asked.

The fat man glanced in the direction of S7, his heart was pounding, he hurriedly pulled his arm forward, and asked in a low voice: "Lang Ting, you actually know the head of the Ruan family, then why didn't you react when you saw Xiao Zheng before?"

Shen Langting moved his neck and began to do pre-match exercises. He said lazily, "I don't know him well. He is my sister's partner. The last time I met him at the venue was after Ruan Zheng."

"Oh, that's it..." Xu Tenghai scratched his head.

Shen Langting slapped him on the forehead, and the corners of his lips curled up to deepen his smile: "Why, did you like it?"

"How...how is it possible!" Xu Tenghai blushed instantly, his eyes were lost, and he said without confidence, "Mr. Ruan...I don't dare."

"Fatty, you have great courage." Shen Langting patted him on the shoulder, his eyes dark and gloomy, "Don't blame my brother for not reminding you, a person who can stand firm in the turbulent City C is definitely not easy. You can't hold this kind of person. Consider the pros and cons before deciding whether to go for it."

Xu Tenghai blinked, not knowing whether this meant more encouragement or more warning.

After a while, he regained his composure, and blushed to explain: "Nonsense, I have... respect for Mr. Ruan, my dad likes him very much, what does it have to do with me..."

"Whatever you want." Shen Langting waved his hand indifferently, turned around and put on his helmet.

Everything was ready, and all the participating drivers lined up at the crossing into Hongye Ridge. There were a total of twelve supercars, like a rainbow in the sky, colorful and eye-catching. It was really beautiful.

Shen Langting is habitually ranked last. The reason is very simple. He likes to overtake other cars, but he doesn't like being overtaken by others. Moreover, he likes to be the last to play this kind of free race.