Chapter 103 (94)

Chapter 094 "You Should Call Him Dad"

The city is slowly recovering from its wounds, gradually returning to the tranquility and prosperity of the past. At the same time, the birthday of Shen Xuchuan, the young master of the Shen family, is ushered in.

Benben got up early today, and his aunt told him in his ear last night that Uncle Ruan had prepared many gifts for him today, invited friends from all walks of life, and had a lot of delicacies that he couldn't finish.

Although he couldn't quite understand it, his subconscious had an intuition that something important and pleasant was about to happen to him.

At around eight o'clock in the morning, the little guy was put on a small black suit, and his curly hair was cut a little short. He specially asked a stylist to do the hairstyle, and sprayed a little hairspray to make the curly hair stand up handsomely.

In a blink of an eye, he was dressed up as an adult, cute and handsome, more dazzling than the child stars on TV.

He looked in the mirror and scratched his curled hair twice with his hands.

Aunt hurriedly stopped him, took his little hand and kissed him, and said with a smile, "Happy birthday my little master."

"Auntie..." Benben responded politely, as if he was very curious about the changes in the surrounding atmosphere, looking left and right, his two calves were shaking involuntarily.

Auntie helped him tidy up the bow tie on his neckline, and asked him softly, "Is Benben comfortable? Will it be tight?"

Benben moved his butt, puffed out his cheeks, and didn't reply.

Auntie knew that he was uncomfortable, and every time Benben was uncomfortable, she would bite her fingers cutely. Whenever the adult asked a question, she would look away, pretending to be obedient and reluctant to accept.

It's normal to feel uncomfortable wearing a small suit for the first time. If it's a normal aunt, she wouldn't be embarrassed, but today is a special day. She kissed Benben on the cheek, hoping that he can bear it for a while, make an appearance, and have lunch before he can change his clothes back.

Benben nodded, put his arms around his aunt's neck, and the aunt stood up holding him.

Many people came to Young Master Shen's birthday party, and it was more lively than expected. Apart from relatives and friends living abroad, some celebrities from country Y and some important business partners also came.

The birthday party will be held in the villa area under Ruan Jingmo's name. There is a garden behind the villa, and there is an open space next to the artificial lake. There are many balloons hanging around, and there are happy birthday spelled in English letters. There is a gift center in the center of the venue, which is filled with many unopened gift boxes, and beside it are several long buffet tables, which are filled with all kinds of exquisite snacks and drinks.

The whole venue is simple and low-key, without so many extravagant decorations, but it does not give people a simple feeling, but presents a dignified atmosphere.

Near noon, the invited guests arrived.

Amidst the expectations and blessings of the guests, the little birthday star appeared on the stage, wearing a small black suit, with his small body held in the arms of his aunt, and walked slowly towards the crowd.

Many people gathered around, whether they knew him or not, lined up to kiss Benben's face, and greeted him kindly. He smiled shyly, and would cover his face with his small hands when he was shy, which made the adults around him burst into laughter. They all praised him for his good looks, and everyone liked him very much.