Chapter 41 (32)

Chapter 032 "Thirty-year-old man is the most handsome"

The elevator slowly ascends from the second floor.

There were one big and one small standing in the huge space, the air was as quiet as solidification, except for the sound from the elevator equipment, there was only shallow breathing.

Ruan Jingmo ran around anxiously, looking down from time to time, still thinking about how to talk to the child.

At this time, Benben suddenly raised his head, glanced at him, then lowered his head in a dazed manner, opening and closing his small mouth, hesitating for a long time, and muttering: "Dad... is holding..."

There were only the two of them in the elevator, and the incoherent words reached Ruan Jingmo's ears without any hindrance. Surprise appeared in his eyes, and he thought he had heard it wrong, "What did you say?"

Benben hung his head, fiddling with the hem of his clothes with his two small hands, but didn't reply.

Ruan Jingmo was so shocked that he couldn't help squatting down. He pressed the child's shoulders and raised his voice to ask: "Benben, what did you just say?"

Benben's small faces were pulled together, avoiding the elder's questioning gaze, he shrugged his shoulders unwillingly, and the guard and resistance that did not belong to children were reflected in the dark pupils.

Ruan Jingmo's heartbeat began to speed up, and the hand holding the child's shoulder unconsciously exerted force, wanting to ask more questions. There was a "ding" sound from the elevator, and then two metal doors slowly opened to the left and right sides.

"Banana..." Through several layers of glass, Benben pointed at the Chinese restaurant accurately, with long-lost excitement in his eyes.

Ruan Jingmo quickly regained his composure, suppressed the worry in his eyes, held Benben's little hand, and led the child out of the elevator.

He hoped it was just an auditory hallucination, but he couldn't deceive himself, he did hear it, and it was clear.

Ever since he finished that sentence, Benben has been very well-behaved, closely following his legs, even if he sees something delicious, he won't take a second look out of curiosity.

"Are you tired from walking? Do you want uncle to hug you?" Ruan Jingmo asked thoughtfully.

Benben's five little fingers just encircled his fingertips. After thinking for a second, he shook his head and refused, probably thinking of his father's advice.

When one big and one small entered the restaurant, a waiter immediately stepped forward to receive them. Ruan Jingmo had a sullen face, thinking about things absently, and randomly found a seat by the window to lead the child to sit down.

He was still in shock, and those words kept echoing in his mind.

Benben is less than two years old, why would he say such a thing?

He was a little puzzled, more worried, and his eyes fell on Benben's little face to observe carefully.

After coming in, Benben only wanted to eat, and played with a small spoon, not making noise, and his cute and silly appearance was deeply loved by adults.

"Benben, you haven't answered Uncle's question yet." Ruan Jingmo put his elbows on the dining table, leaned his body close to Benben, and spoke in a soft tone, intentionally weakening the sense of distance between himself and the child.

In fact, Benben is not afraid of him at all, he just resists instinctively. After hearing what he said, he didn't react much, he just played with the spoon and muttered some playful words in his small mouth.