Chapter 101 (92)

Chapter 092 "Leave the decision to Benben"

At five o'clock in the morning, the sun has already crossed the horizon to show its head on weekdays, but today it is covered by dark clouds, and it is difficult to reveal a ray of light.

The door of the security room was pushed open, Shen Langting stretched out his hand, and took the two raincoats handed over by the housekeeper. He put it on Ruan Jingmo first, but the other party hurriedly gestured to him. Their arms were unconsciously fighting, and they put on each other's raincoats in a hurry.

Finally, they looked at each other and smiled, and kissed passionately in front of the foreigner housekeeper.

"Oh! God!" The butler was surprised and happy, and crossed himself, "I see."

The wind outside has dropped to level three, passing the most violent and frightening stage. The two of them walked out of the security room together with the butler, the cold wind and the big raindrops hit their faces, making it painful.

Shen Langting hugged Ruan Jingmo's shoulders tightly, protecting him in his arms, and covered the other's delicate and handsome face with his hands to avoid being scratched.

There were three jeeps parked on the street at the entrance of the track. In addition to Ruan Jingmo's car, Yuan Chi and Xu Tenghai also drove to find it.

When the fat man saw the figures of Shen Langting and Ruan Jingmo, it was like seeing his own parents, and he said "ah!" Excitedly pushing away Victor beside him, he ran in the direction of the two of them.

"Langting! Dean! Are you all right?"

"Good brother! You scared the buddy to death!"

Fatty hugged Shen Langting and Ruan Jingmo violently, and hugged their necks so that their foreheads hit each other. A stream of physiological tears poured out of his eyes uncontrollably. Fatty cried like he was alive after a catastrophe: "Woooo...Langting, I fucking thought you were swept away by the typhoon. I was still thinking, if you die in Country Y, how will you explain to Sister Qi when you go back...Woooo..."

Ruan Jingmo frowned, wanting to reprimand, but seeing people crying was too sad, so he held back.

"It's all right." Shen Langting smiled and patted the fat man's back, like coaxing a child.

Not far away, there was a young man standing in front of the jeep, his thin body was blown by the strong wind, his face was pale, and he was watching this scene with complicated and sad eyes.

"Why don't you go there?"

Yuan Chi walked to the side of the young man and asked in a neutral tone.

Ruan Zheng lowered his eyes in disappointment, with a wry smile on the corner of his mouth: "I won't go."

"As long as you're okay," Yuan Chi didn't know what to say, and patted Ruan Zheng's shoulder, "The reunion is expected, don't think so much, you're only so old, the good days have just begun, and you will meet more people in the future."

But Young Master Shen only has one.

Ruan Zheng said this in his heart.

"Okay, young man!" Yuan Chi smiled, "Competing with your godfather for a man, it's not ashamed to lose."

"It is indeed expected." Ruan Zheng nodded in agreement, wrapped his thick coat tightly, turned and got into the car.

Through the car window, he saw the three men who were still standing in the wind embracing, and only at this moment did he realize how out of place he was.