Chapter 12

Benben shook his little head like a rattle, and promptly admitted his mistake: "Dad is awesome, remember."

  "Look how smart Benben is," Xu Tenghai praised loudly, and was applauded again and again, "Not only is he smart, but he is also very sensible."

  Shen Langting slightly hooked his lips, and kissed Ben Ben as if rewarding him.

  "Yo! Congratulations, Young Master Shen!"

  Suddenly, a male voice resembling a duck's voice came from the exit behind him.

  They turned their heads in unison when they heard the sound, and saw a few familiar faces walking towards them. The other party was uniformly wearing beige and black racing uniforms, and they were all disheveled. They were the drivers of the Emperor's Club who had just lost the race.

  One of the leaders is also well-known in the circle. His full name is Hu Xiao. He thinks that he and Shen Langting are the nemesis of the century. The two belong to different clubs, and they are both the face of the club. Naturally, they will be compared by everyone. He is not as skilled as others, and with the addition of a group of people who look at his face, of course there are not as many fans as Shen Langting, so he feels that Shen Langting deliberately opposes him and is his natural enemy.

  It's a pity that this was just his idea, Shen Langting didn't take him seriously at all, and he wasn't worthy to be Shen Langting's opponent.

  Hu Xiao is short in stature, with his hands on his waist and a face of hooliganism. His eyes fell on Shen Langting, and he was very sad that the other party's random movements could show his noble spirit, and he was always high-spirited. His eyes gradually became resentful, and his eyes shifted to Benben in the man's arms.

  "I haven't seen you for a few days. Young Shen's son has grown up so much, so he needs to be protected. Nowadays, children are naughty, and if they bump and hurt their little cheeks, it will be broken."

  Since the last time he defeated Yuan Chi and Xu Tenghai with an arrow in the back, Hu Xiaopiao has been grinning all over his mouth, and his yin and yang are so weird that it is outrageous.

  Yuan Chi was notorious for his violent temper. He took off his gloves and flicked them, and he was about to go up to fight with a cold face.

  Shen Langting stopped him with one hand, and patted Yuan Chi's chest twice, signaling to back off. He smiled indifferently, and responded calmly: "Thank you, Young Master Hu, for your concern. It's normal for little boys to bump into each other. My son will not rely on his face for food in the future."

  As he spoke, the smile on his lips deepened, he shaved Benben's chin, looked at Hu Xiao and said, "Son, did you see that, if you want to save face, you must stay away from Uncle Weird, after all, there are very few professional drivers who can perform rollovers in short track races."

  "Shen Langting, you, you..." Hu Xiaoqi's nose was crooked, and you couldn't utter a single rebuttal after a long time.

  The teammate next to him hurriedly comforted him, and persuaded in a low voice: "Brother Xiao, let's go, don't mess with Shen Langting, he is crazy."

  "That's right Brother Xiao, he treasures his son, let's not say a few words, he is... very evil, if you mess with him, you don't know how he might die."

  Hu Xiao was completely irritated by the words of making other people's ambitions and ruining his own prestige, and his mind was in a mess. He said without hesitation, "Get out! Others are afraid of him sinking into waves, but I am not afraid! What kind of shit fourth young master of S city, next time I compete, I will hit his wife's ass!"