Chapter 59 (50)

Chapter 050 "What kind of bad intentions can Hu Keai have?"

For several days in a row, Ruan Jingmo would come to the hospital every day to take care of Shen Langting. Sometimes he would stay all morning, and sometimes he would come in the afternoon. If the company was too busy, Ruan Jingmo would come in the evening instead.

In short, you must come every day, similar to clocking in at work.

Ruan Jingmo devoted most of his energy to Shen Langting, taking care of him in every possible way, being considerate and gentle, and doing many things by himself.

Whenever Shen Langting showed some strange behavior, Ruan Jingmo would show a disappointed expression, or become nervous, afraid that Shen Langting would get annoyed and drive him away.

How could Shen Langting be annoyed, the big boss put down his body and personally took care of him eating and drinking, if he was not satisfied, he just didn't know what to do.

He didn't drive Ruan Jingmo away, and the relationship between the two was peaceful and warm, and neither of them pierced the window paper. They seemed to acquiesce in this kind of relationship that surpassed friends and was not like a couple, that is, an ambiguous relationship.

During the time of getting along, because Shen Langting was a patient with bad legs and feet, the two of them couldn't avoid physical contact.

Shen Langting could feel that Ruan Jingmo was trying his best to suppress his emotions, but sometimes he would tease him intentionally or unintentionally by checking the cause of the injury, touching here and there, eating tofu on him.

He had to admit that he didn't hate Ruan Jingmo's touch at all, on the contrary, he got used to it.

Five days later, because the blood in the head was abundant and the healing time was fast, the stitches on his head wound could be removed.

On the day when the stitches were removed, Ruan Jingmo was afraid of traffic jams, so he came to the hospital early in the morning and stayed by his side all the time. He was so nervous that he would collapse, so he kept asking the doctor what to do after the stitches were removed.

The doctor was impatient, but he didn't dare to Bibi.

Shen Langting laughed beside him, enjoying the feeling of being cared about.

That's right, Ruan Jingmo cares about him.

After confirming this point again, the way he looked at Ruan Jingmo changed, and he didn't even notice this change.

Two days later, the wound on Shen Langting's leg was healed very well, the doctor announced that the stitches could be removed in advance, and Ruan Jingmo was still by his side.

After spending seven days in the hospital, Shen Langting finally escaped on the morning of the eighth day.

On the day he was discharged from the hospital, Ruan Jingmo, who accompanied him every day, was actually absent. It was said that there was a difficult matter in the company that needed to be dealt with, and he came to see him immediately after work.

Through the phone, he smiled and thanked Ruan Jingmo for his care and company for many days. If it weren't for Ruan Jingmo's presence, he wouldn't have been discharged from the hospital until the eighth day.

This is the truth.

However, because of today's absence, Shen Langting felt empty in his heart. This feeling was very strange, and he always felt that there was something missing around him.

Thinking of this, the alarm bell in his mind suddenly sounded, and the situation was not good.

He still had a splint on his left forearm, which made it inconvenient to drive. In the end, two good brothers, Fatty and Yuan Chi, took him home.