Chapter 11

"Dad!" the child called him while laughing.

"Ben Ben! Wait!"

There is a big fat man behind the little fat man. Xu Tenghai called out while chasing, but he had too much flesh on his body, and the racing suit was very slim, so he was wheezing after running for two steps.

By the time he caught up, Shen Langting had already squatted down and hugged the child in his arms.

Xu Tenghai pointed to the child in his arms, and complained: "You kid, I let you run away if you didn't pay attention, ouch...I'm exhausted."

Shen Langting patted the dust off his son's knees, then pinched Benben's fleshy chin, and said solemnly: "Apologize to your fat uncle quickly, and say sorry, look at your fat uncle breathing, and you have to play the game later."

Benben hugged his father's neck tightly, turned his head to look at Xu Tenghai, and smiled sweetly: "Fat Su, I'm sorry."

Xu Tenghai's heart was so soft that he waved his hands again and again: "It's okay, it's okay, the fat uncle has lost weight."

"I miss my dad, I want to be with my dad." Benben put his small face on Shen Langting's neck, his coquettishness was particularly obvious.

Shen Langting didn't like this, he patted his little butt lightly, frowned and said, "How many times has Dad told you that a man should be bold, don't act coquettish at every turn, and harden me."

"Received!" Benben raised his small mouth, and immediately made a salute gesture in his arms, with his small waist straightened.

"The pronunciation of these two words is very standard." Shen Langting was happy, and bowed his head and kissed his son's small face, "Hey, let's go to the auditorium with your fat uncle first, Dad is going to perform."

"Understood, Dad." Benben obediently agreed.

Xu Tenghai reached out to pick him up, "Come on, come to Fat Uncle."

Before leaving, the fat man covered the child's ears, and he did not forget to whisper in Shen Langting's ear: "Fuck me, I don't like the Emperor."

Shen Langting patted him on the shoulder with a smile, "I know, last time you and Yuan Chi ate other people's car exhaust, and you have been holding back your anger."

The fat man pursed his lips, with an unwilling expression on his face: "Last time it was an accident, and the emperor's people played tricks, otherwise I wouldn't pay attention to those few rookies."

"Go, take good care of my son, and leave the matter on the road to me." Shen Langting smiled confidently, turned around and opened the car door, and the tall man got in skillfully.

He put on his hard hat, smiled all over his eyes, and gestured to Xu Tenghai through the glass.

Xu Tenghai hurriedly carried Benben to the auditorium.

Soon, with the enthusiastic cheers and shouts of the audience, the participating players of the Flying Eagle Club lined up to appear on the stage.

Shen Langting was the last one, but the car was the most beautiful wine red in the audience. The co-pilot's door was sprayed with two conspicuous black letters FY in uppercase and bold, representing the name of the club.

The group league is not a large-scale competition, but an urban charity competition jointly organized by all large, medium and small clubs in S City. The prize money is also raised by all the clubs. No matter who wins the talk, it will be donated to a certain experimental elementary school in the suburbs.

People who can play cars in S City are definitely not short of money. These lively sons don't care about bonuses at all. They only enjoy the feeling of speeding on the track, the cheers from the audience, and the reputation of the event.