Chapter 16

The moment his vision widened, Shen Langting gave the staff a look. The two employees understood, grabbed the outer cover of the car from left to right and slowly opened it, and a newly refitted Cornelius Strevita car made its grand debut.

  This is a two-door sports car with a rear mid-mounted engine and rear-wheel drive. The original silver-gray coat has been changed to the color of a bumblebee bag. The skin is as dazzling as baby oil. The door is still sprayed with the letters FY, but a few small letters SLT are added at the back, which means that it is Shen Langting's exclusive wife. Although it is very flamboyant, it does not affect its luxury and beauty.

  This is not only an expensive supercar, but also one of the rarest models designed by Konecranes, limited worldwide, with twin V8 engines and a capacity of 1018 horsepower, it has the ability to attract the attention of all car lovers, impressive.

  Shen Langting called her Mei Qiang Xing's wife, beautiful and strong, and very lucky to be his other half. Although this supercar is not suitable for participating in heavyweight F1 events, it is still easy to cooperate with him in street races and trick races.

  "Damn! The beauty is even more beautiful!"

  Although he has seen this car countless times, Xu Tenghai is always amazed by the appearance of this car. He can't wait to rush over and hug him. Shen Langting hasn't been willing to let him touch it after he's been doing it for so long.

  Benben was also very excited. He felt that the color of his "wife" was very bright. He pointed at Mei Qiangxing and shouted, "Dad, it looks like the one at home."

  There is a model at home, and now that he has seen the real face, Benben also wants to sit in and try it out.

  Shen Langting followed his will, opened the car door, and put the little guy into the driver's seat. He squatted down, let Benben put his hands on the steering wheel, and said with a smile, "Xu Chuan, when you grow up a bit, Dad will let you sit in the co-pilot and be the navigator."

  Benben didn't understand at all, and nodded cheerfully while playing with the steering wheel: "Got it, Dad!"

  "Lang Ting, you are really capable, Ben Ben is so big, you just let him play with you at the speed of life and death."

  Suddenly someone interrupted, it wasn't the fat man beside him, Shen Langting knew who it was without turning around, and replied with a smile:

  "You don't even look at whose son it is."

  His tone was proud, anyone who had such a good son would be proud. He stood up, put one hand on the door of the car, and the other on the roof of the car. Looking back inadvertently, he saw Yuan Chi who was talking to him just now, and Meng Jinchen who was standing beside him.

  For a while, the eyes of several other people were focused on between Shen Langting and Meng Jinchen, including Benben who was sitting in the car, also noticed something was wrong, and looked back, extremely curious.

  "Langting, here we come." Afraid of the embarrassment of the atmosphere, Yuan Chi took the lead to break the silence, and habitually grabbed the blue hair.

  Xu Tenghai glanced at these few people, decided to pretend to be a transparent person, pushed Shen Langting away with an elbow, bent down and carried Benben out of the car, and then walked away with the child in his arms, using the excuse of coaxing the child to avoid the gunpowder battlefield.

  Shen Langting didn't react much at all, and said to the back of the fat man walking away: "Xu Chuan's diapers haven't been changed yet."

  "I know, I know!" Xu Tenghai waved his hands without looking back.