Chapter 42 (33)

Chapter 033 "Premonition of Natural Symptoms"

"Hiss...you lighten..."

Shen Langting sat on the sofa stool, bowed his waist slightly and lowered his head, grinning to bear the gravity behind his head.

Yuan Chi stood behind him, put his palm on the back of his head and pressed it hard twice, and exclaimed in surprise: "Damn it! Why did you get such a big bag?"

"Forget it," Shen Langting sighed in his heart and rubbed his temples, "I accidentally fell down in the dressing room yesterday afternoon, and unluckily hit the lock of the locker."

Yuan Chi gloated, his hands kept moving, and he laughed so hard: "Hahahahaha, that's not right, you were so lively yesterday afternoon that you ran with Ruan Jingmo for more than a dozen laps, and in the end you even scratched an SC, so you're just pretending to be brave?"

"Are you done?" Shen Langting shook his head.

"What's the rush, I'm a professional." Yuan Chi told him not to move around, squeezed out some topical ointment and applied it to the wound, and came up with a bad idea, "Why don't I use a tweezer to shave it for you."

"Get lost." Shen Langting's response was very simple and clear.

He bumped his head yesterday afternoon, and it hurt for a while, but he didn't take it seriously at all. After so many years of bumps and bumps and minor injuries, he has long been used to it.

But I didn't expect that after one night, the pain in my head would be relieved like a steel nail being pried into it. It happened that Yuan Chi lived nearby, so he called someone early in the morning to heal his injuries.

Yuan Chi brought him a few boxes of topical ointments and oral painkillers, and ordered him in such a serious manner that there was a bit of family inheritance potential.

Shen Langting glanced at the dazzling blue hair, and his voice was tinged with a smile: "You should listen to your grandfather and go to study medicine."

"Pull it down!" Yuan Chi had the word "Rejection" engraved all over his body, and curled his lips, "The Yuan family doesn't need me as a doctor. My grandpa, grandma, my parents, and my cousins are all students of medicine, so I won't join in the fun."

Shen Langting smiled slightly, noncommittal.

"Let's talk about it!" Yuan Chi rushed over, hugged his arm meanly, disgustingly disgusting, "If I leave, who will accompany you in racing, without me, you will lack a soul mate."

"Go, go..." Shen Langting still had a headache and was in no mood to argue.

Yuan Chi is a brave man who goes against the current. He hugged his arm tightly but didn't let go, becoming more and more incoherent: "Young Master Shen, don't reject me, good brother~"

"Are you disgusting?" Shen Langting frowned, with disgust on his face, he pulled out his arm forcefully, quickly clamped Yuan Chi's neck and lifted it up forcefully.

"Cough..." Yuan Chi's face turned red all of a sudden.

"Come on, keep playing cheap." Shen Langting smiled triumphantly.

Little sample, dare to touch him.

Unconvinced, Yuan Chi started to kick, "Master has practiced Sanda at least."

Two grown men started arguing on the sofa in the living room, Yuan Chi kicked his feet wildly, and accidentally knocked over the medicine box on the coffee table, a dozen small medicine bottles rolled onto the floor, making a crisp sound.

At this moment, the door of the bedroom was pushed open a gap, and Clumsy No. 2 got out first, followed by Benben who put on his pants.

No. 2's four little paws ran very fast, and got into the balcony in no time.