Chapter 98 (89)

089 Chapter 089 "Kindly Kiss"

"Actually, I'm curious, what is Ruan Zheng to you?"

Shen Langting continued to chat along the topic, the object remained the same, but the target was changed, and he asked Ruan Jingmo instead.

He is indeed curious about the relationship between the "two brothers". He has been in contact with both Ruan Jingmo and Ruan Zheng. Sometimes these two people will give him the illusion of a master-servant relationship, and sometimes they will make him feel that there is a brotherhood between them.

This depends on Ruan Zheng's respect for Ruan Jingmo in private, and also depends on Ruan Jingmo's concern for Ruan Zheng's academic training and career.

He had seen dissatisfaction and disappointment with Ruan Zheng in Ruan Jingmo's eyes, but he had never seen disgust. The same goes for Ruan Zheng, who respects and fears his elder brother. When others talk about Ruan Jingmo's style of doing things, he even defends him, but he is not afraid of death and grabs men from his elder brother.

Why does everything and everyone become conflicted as long as there is Ruan Jingmo, but surprisingly, this contradiction is not annoying.

While thinking, Ruan Jingmo had already sat beside Shen Langting unconsciously, the breath of the man floated on the tip of his nose, bringing back his thoughts in an instant with the cool scent.

Shen Langting turned his head, his deep and gloomy eyes met the gaze cast by Ruan Jingmo, and he bent his lips: "Why don't you speak?"

Ruan Jingmo put one hand lightly on his forearm, lowered his head and said, "Ruan Zheng is a child who can't grow up to me. I think he has reached the rebellious stage. He used to be very good. Only when he met you, he became very different."

"Crazy about love." Shen Langting joked with a smile.

Ruan Jingmo raised his eyes, his beautiful eyebrows raised slightly: "He is only nineteen years old, does he know what love is?"

"Young and old, blame me for being too charming." This guy started to get angry again.

Ruan Jingmo couldn't tell the truth from the falsehood for a while, and his tone contained doubts: "He really loves you? Do you believe it?"

"No, I was joking." Shen Langting shrugged, feeling a little uncomfortable, why did the two big men always chat about the dialogue that only appeared in idol dramas.

What love comes and goes, can we be more realistic?

As soon as this idea fell into place, Ruan Jingmo became practical. The smell on the man suddenly became stronger. When Shen Langting turned his head to look at him again, Ruan Jingmo's handsome face was more than twice magnified, and half of his body was leaning towards him. Under the dim light, the delicate facial features looked extremely soft, and they seemed to be covered with a layer of lust when viewed from a close distance.

A long time ago, Shen Langting liked the smell of a man's body, especially after taking a bath, every time he lay in his arms, he couldn't help wanting more.

It was the same this time, he pinched Ruan Jingmo's chin unconsciously, and gently stroked the man's smooth and delicate skin with his fingertips. No matter how many times he tried this feeling, he would never tire of trying it.

"Langting, it's too late, stay and rest." Ruan Jingmo parted his thin lips, and the warm breath of his lips brushed between Shen Langting's fingers, causing bursts of numbness.

Shen Langting's throat was a little dry, the corners of his mouth moved, but he didn't speak.

They looked at each other's lips, which were so delicate that they might stick together crazily anytime and anywhere.