Chapter 84 (75)

Chapter 075 "Mr. Dana is Coming"

After the birthday night, Shen Langting and Ruan Jingmo were not as gluey as in the past when they were passionately in love. They really did not disturb each other, leaving each other time to think calmly.

Two days after this incident, Shen Langting seems to have regained his freedom, living and doing business as usual, taking the baby to work, or taking the baby to racing. Every day, the club and the green track are on the same line. In order to perform exceptionally on the championship track, he hardly refuses any racing driver who invites him to train.

Yuan Chi noticed something strange, and tentatively asked him if Ruan Jingmo was on a business trip, or why would the two passionately in love suddenly cut off contact.

That's right, Yuan Chi is sure that there is something wrong with the two of them. In the past, when Shen Langting came to the club, he would answer a call from Ruan Jingmo at least once in half an hour.

What are you talking about, Xiu En loves to die quickly.

Yuan Chi didn't know the seriousness of the matter, and thought that the two of them were having a little awkward situation, and jokingly said, "Dude, did Boss Ruan dump you?"

Shen Langting was checking the door of the special car for the training competition. Hearing this, his hands paused, and he was silent for two or three seconds. He suddenly closed the door with a "bang", then turned his head to look at Yuan Chi, with unclear emotions in his eyes: "It can be considered, I hope you don't become a prophet."

"Huh?" Yuan Chi subconsciously let out a doubt.

Shen Langting smiled slightly, walked past his friend with his long legs, and walked straight to the office.

"I'm going?" Yuan Chi looked at his back with a little surprise in his eyes, and muttered to himself, "No way, it's true..."

In the evening, Shen Langting finished the day's training match, took Benben from the arms of the female racing driver, thanked the female teammate for helping to look after the child, and then went home with the child.

The usually lively and active little naughty boy didn't know what's wrong today, he had been sleeping without energy until he entered the house, Benben lazily opened his eyes.

"Meow..." Benben looked down at No. 2 who was playing tricks by his father's legs, and scratched and scratched with his little hands.

Shen Langting put the child down, and said "I'm holding the cat after changing clothes" and walked directly to the bedroom, undressing while walking, without wasting any time, when he opened the door and walked into the room, his upper body was already naked.

He sat on the bed and began to take off his pants, Benben walked in behind his buttocks, and soon No. 2 followed. Because he was afraid of Shen Langting's majesty, No. 2 did not dare to come in, so he could only sit at the door.

Benben put his chubby body against the edge of the bed, with his back facing the ceiling, rubbed his small face against the sheets, then exposed his big eyes, and smiled "giggling" at his father.

"What are you smirking at?" Shen Langting slapped the child on the buttocks.

Ben Ben muttered, "Dad, Auntie and Ma Ma are... what..."

"Little fool," Shen Langting laughed, and rubbed the child's hairy head, "How many times have I told you that an aunt is an aunt, and a mother is a mother."

"Auntie said..." Benben stood up straight, leaned on the bed, rolled his eyes, "Auntie said Mama went to a far away place..." Benben began to bite his fingers, hesitatingly said, "It's far away, when will I come back?"