I LOVE YOU -FUTURE

I LOVE YOU –FUTURE

.

.

.

- Tom! Bill welcomes you at the airport, running to his twin for a big hug.

- Nice to see you too Bill, you laugh about him completely forgetting about you. But it's okay, twin thing.

- Y/N! He fakes being as excited as he was for Tom.

You roll your eyes and give him a quick hug. You search for Gustav and Georg but they are nowhere to be seen.

- Where are the boys? Tom asks before you do.

- You two are not superstars! Did you really expect everybody to come to pick you up? Bill teases.

- Yes, I did. I'm the light of your life! Tom replies.

You smile. You don't know about the boys but he is not that wrong for you. But he could have kept it for himself, it's a bit cocky.

- No, seriously. Where are they? You wonder, they said they would come.

- Gustav is at a uni meeting. Did you know he had amazing grades this year? Bill seems surprised.

- What do you mean?

- Apparently, he was in the top 10 this year so they selected him to tutor the first years.

- Gustav? You are surprised too. You lived with him the whole year and he did not look like he was working a lot.

- Aaaah, the man knows the best tricks to date the new batch, Tom seems admirative.

You snap your fingers in front of his face.

- Hey! Girlfriend standing next to you! And not deaf yet. You remind him.

- Babe, I am into old women. Like you. He laughs while kissing your temple.

- I don't know if it's a compliment or if you just said I was old, you attack.

- Take this as a compliment. He smiles

- I wouldn't, Bill intervenes.

.

.

.

This is Saturday, the science department is going back to classes next Monday. You and Bill have a week more of summer break.

You can tell Tom doesn't want to go back. You bet if he was not a regular person, he would have dropped school or picked online courses. Gustav keeps on bragging about how he has been selected to be a tutor and how intelligent he is. Bill keeps on making jokes about how Gustav is a secret geek and Georg makes fun of both of them. You? You are wondering what you are going to do next week. You realized you became one of these girls whose life revolves around their relationship and you hate it. Being alone - well not technically, Astrid and Bill will be free too- makes you sick and feel like you're your life is pointless. You've got to work on yourself and emancipate. That's one of the reasons why you wanted to live with Astrid.

Also, the reason why you became one of those girls is because Tom makes you feel alive and happy, even when you are arguing. Is it wrong to be in love?

- I'm going to take off, you inform Tom.

- You are leaving? He asks with puppy eyes. I thought you would stay over tonight.

- I've left Astrid for a whole week, I'm sure she is tired of being alone. You explain, touching his face. But come with me, you offer.