I WILL LOVE YOU - TOI, POUR TOUJOURS PART 1

This chapter will be a little special. There is a whole lot going on, but I also want it to be seen from both Y/N's and Nat's POV.

To avoid too much confusion, Y/N's and Nat's parts will be separated but they are happening at the same time. If it's too confusing, I can rewrite it and post it in different parts.

Also, there is a lot going on in the same night, hence the "part 1". I think there may be 3 of them???

.

.

.

I WILL LOVE YOU - TOI, POUR TOUJOURS PART 1

.

. Nathalia's POV

.

- How do you want your hair? Lottie asks.

- Just keep them natural, I try to relax. It's a stag and doe, not a fashion event.

It's a fucking fashion event! And a stag and doe... The thing about being a journalist and marrying a rockstar is that you're bringing meat to the lions. I know all of my co-worker will be looking for every detail and maybe write a column or two about the event. I'm supposed to be the one writing articles, not the one written about.

- Tom is not home yet? I bite my nails.

- He hasn't texted you yet, my sister checks my phone.

- I hate music, I groan.

Mostly, I hate Bill and the boys right now. They decided to have a rehearsal today. I mean, today??? It's our stag and doe! Tom has better to do than working today... He should be getting ready, or he will be late. I don't want him to be late. I want him to be with me, I need his hugs. I have such a terrible feeling about tonight, but I know it will go away when we'll arrive at the venue. Georg justified the group meeting by Tom feeling all inspired for a song about the wedding. That's cute, but that's so not the moment!

- We're all done! Lottie hands me a mirror. Do you like it?

I'm watching my reflection. I've read a lot of romances, with girls getting married. Most of them describe the moment they see themselves in the mirror like unreal. They say they don't even recognize themselves, that it's a stranger they see in the mirror. They say they want to cry out of happiness. I'm not feeling any of these sings. I'm just feeling extremely nervous. Maybe it's because I'm not getting married, it's just a stag and doe. Maybe it's because my favourite fashion blogger will attend the event or simply because Tom is not here yet. Lottie told me what I'm feeling is typical cold feet. I said I'm not getting cold feet; I want to get married and love Tom for the rest of my days. She said it was another kind of cold feet. The kind when you've been planning a party for so long and you're just terribly afraid it will suck and something will go wrong. She promised me everything will be alright and my stress will go away.

- I look nice, I reply quickly. Can you leave me for a moment? I bite my nails, I gotta quit.

- Sure, I have to get ready too, she kisses the top of my hair. Relax, it will be alright. She leaves the room.

I gotta relax, she's right. And I know the perfect way to relax. I just need to get up and grab some leaves and leave this room.

I'm kind of jealous my colleagues will get to write a paper tonight, and I don't. I have nothing better to do right now, I'm all ready and I just need Tom's call to leave the place.