I WILL LOVE YOU - CHICKEN DAY

I WILL LOVE YOU – CHICKEN DAY

.

. July 4th

.

The fair is starting today. It's THE big event, the reason you're in LA for. You're in a curiously happy mood today, probably because it's a sunny day and definitely not because of the barbecue at Gustav's yesterday.

You already have a few appointments with some makeup artists, you contacted them on Instagram and promised to pass by their stands. You also have to pay attention to the crowd, if you spot any influencers or random pretty-looking girls, you might offer them an opportunity.

The star of the fair is Nikkie Tutorials who is giving the attendees the honour of showing them live the power of makeup. There is already a long queue in front of her stand as she applies some makeup on lucky people.

. THIS PART IS A BIT USELESS, YOU CAN SKIP

- How long have you been working in makeup? You're interviewing a promising makeup artist; you really like the work she is sharing.

- I'd say a year or two... I always liked playing with colours but it's hard to drop everything off and focus on this time of job, she laughs.

- I completely get it, that's an automatic response. You're always in automatic mode when working. Have you ever heard of Greyt?

- Isn't it some candle brand?

- Yes indeed, we do candles, but not only! We're a luxury brand that aims to provide relaxation and the best of beauty to anyone who wishes. We believe confidence leads to beauty and our products are here to help. We created designers' line of shoes, ready-to-wear, jewellery and candles as you said, to create a pure and delicate space. We want everybody to feel empowered through our lines.

- Someone gifted me a "Desire of the Desert" candle.

- Great, you smile. Do you like it?

- I like the sage smell; she shrugs her shoulder.

- Amazing, because we are launching a perfume version of it pretty soon. The aim is to create a divine collection of mists.

- Just like Victoria's Secret? She doesn't seem too impressed.

- Better than Victoria's Secret. Because we are also launching a whole collection of beauty products alongside the mists. For example, Desire of the Desert would go along a warm nude makeup palette in format mini or maxi and a hydrating crème formulated with cactus flowers. We'd also have the French Riviera collection, Shells of the Ocean and Seductive Earthtones...

- Why are you telling me this for? She is definitely annoyed.

- Because we are looking for ambassadors for the launching campaign. You would be free to create any look you want with any collection you prefer. I believe you would have a lot of fun and it could be an amazing opportunity for you to rise and gain some fame.

- Did I ever say I'm here for fame?

- Wouldn't you like it? Your work being recognized worldwide?

- No. I don't want to be stuck with some capitalist brand image on my back.

- I understand, you force a smile. I can assure you we are everything but capitalist. We believe true beauty sciences start with small traditions and respecting nature. Did I mention we are a cruelty-free brand?